The Late Late Show with James Corden

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you in a few minutes, Noelle"James waved happily as Noelle nodded while grinning.

-
March 27, 2019

The audience clapped and cheered as the commercial finished after a few minutes before the camera directed it to James who is sitting in his seat.

"Now, ladies and gentleman, we have Noelle Eve with us"James exclaimed spreading his arms as the camera moved a little to Noelle Eve who is sat to the couch.

Noelle then grinned showing her prefect white teeth as she waved at them saying a soft hi.

"Oh my god"James shook his head looking at her, "Its so good to see you again"

"Aww you too James"Noelle cooed looking at him, "It's been so long"

"I know right, last time I saw you, you were only 14....?15?"James said recalling the memory.

"I was 15"Noelle nodded as James looks so amused.

"and now you're almost turning 20"James said as Noelle chuckled, "You've grown so much"

Noelle pursed her lips not knowing what he meant before he leaned over the table to check if she is wearing heels or not.

Noelle pouted knowing what James is implying making the audience laugh with James.

"I don't think uhm.... Oh Noelle"James chuckled rubbing a hand to his jaw.

"Hey I am tall"Noelle retorted knowing full well that she's not that tall but the world sees her as a short person which is adorable for them.

James then raised a brow before the screen showed some pictures with her friends walking beside her and some with Harry.

"You barely reached Harry's chest"James laughed seeing the one of the pictures.

"I reach his chest and I'm not a model if I'm short"Noelle denied making them laugh.

James just continued looking at the picture where Noelle was in front of Harry who is talking while she looks up at him.

"She's a baby"Harry suddenly called from the audience making James look at him.

"Okay that's adorable"James said as Harry crossed his arms laughing.

"She got the shortness from dad"Addie then called while laughing.

"Don't make me ground you"Robert playfully glared at her, "Im not even short"

"I think it's time for us to stop bullying Noelle"Noelle looked at the camera.

"And dad"Robert raised his hand making them all laugh as Susan slap his arm before laughing.

"Okay okay"James chuckled raising his hands in surrender, "How are you feeling right now?Vogue just released the magazine earlier in the morning"

"I feel good.... Like really good"Noelle smiled at the audience before looking at James, "It's been almost 3 years that I stopped doing these kind of job but in those times that I stopped, I think it help me grow and understand the job more"

"Do you feel.... If you hadn't stopped doing it back when you were 16, will you be pressured from that time to now?"James asked.

"I think so but there's something that tells me that I can cope with it"Noelle explained before interlacing her fingers together, "I mean I stopped because it was getting a little much I guess and I really wanted to finish atleast high school, in the end I finished it and now I'm finishing the first year of college right now"