~Chapter One- In which they go for a holiday.~

Two five year old were giggling in their play area.

"Dea!" Little Nikhil said. "What do you mean by step-sister?" He asked, batting his long eyelashes while looking at the cutest girl he had ever laid his eyes upon.

"I am your step-sister, silly." Little Dea said and giggled while wiping her small hands on her white frock.

"We are not blood-related. We have different parents but we live together." She said and continued building her sand castle.

"Dea!" She heard a new voice come from behind.

Dea got up and wiped her hands again, and ran to hug her best friend.

"Vee!" She yelled in glee and stopped when she saw her best friend with three other people.

"Who is this Vee?" Dea asked, while putting her thumb in the mouth.

Nikhil came from behind and looked at them with the same questioning eyes.

"They are my new friends. Say hi to Aarav, Tina and Dhruv." Little Viyolin exclaimed as she clapped her hands as Dea and Nikhil shook hands with all three of them.

That evening, the little group of the world's cutest munchkins played together.

They laughed along, played along and sang along.

They bonded over their favorite nursery rhymes and sang along with their fellow group members.

They all were in their little group, oblivious to everyone and everything.

Eight years later, they created a band which won over so many hearts- The six senses.

All were inseparable.

Like how a cake is incomplete without sugar, a rainbow is incomplete without colors, a person is incomplete without his heart; the six members were incomplete without each other.

***

"Why is India so excited about Fifa?" Nikhil randomly asked, looking expectantly at his best friends as he again read about how his acquaintances were flying to Brazil for the world cup.

His eyebrows were scrunched together and his wide black eyes were reflecting the confusion he felt in his system.

To him, his band, The Six Senses meant everything. His band consisted of his best friends and he didn't know what he would do without them.

In fact, no one knew what they would do without each other's support and love. The band was completing five years this month, as a result they planned on going on a road trip to Goa, to stay in Viyolin's beach house.

Aarav shrugged and looked at him through the rearview mirror and said, "I don't know man. That is exactly what I was thinking. I mean, Indians excited about Fifa, are like Brazilians excited about Nag Panchami." He said and the group burst out laughing.