~Chapter Five- In which they get drunk~

The six senses reached Rohan's beach house around seven in the evening, after eating their dinner, of course.

While the boys- especially Aarav and Nikhil were grumbling, the girls looked equally excited.

"I don't know why we agreed to do this." Aarav grumbled.

"Because all you guys don't want to sleep in the drawing room- together." Tina said with a chuckle and a delirious smirk.

"Oh shut up, you." Nikhil said and looked at the purplish sky.

"But it is the truth. You still sleep like a baby, Nikhil. If I made you sleep in the drawing room with the other guys, you might cuddle your bros like a fucking bear." Dea said with a snort.

"Jealous, are we?" Nikhil said and looked at Dea with a playful smirk.

"Of what? Your drools and snores that can wake up the whole motherfucking nation? Oh yes, I totally am." Dea sarcastically said.

While Viyolin and Tina started laughing like maniacs and high-fiving Dea, Dhruv and Aarav sympathized with Nikhil.

"Listen to me, young lady, my brother here does not snore. He doesn't drool either." Dhruv said.

"Dea, Dhruv knows better. I mean they spent almost their entire life sleeping together." Viyolin said as Dea and Tina started laughing like a hyena on marijuana.

"Whatever." Dhruv muttered and shook his head.

"Oh, clever. How long did it take to come up with that?" Tina asked while fluttering her eyelashes.

"Yeah, I see the extent of your vocabulary is starting to show." Dea said with fake sympathy and concern.

"Oh look, here we are." Aarav said while looking at the house with the same plot number.

"I'll go and ring the bell." Dea said with a small smile and blush.

"Let me do it." Nikhil said and ran past her to ring the bell.

"What is his fucking problem? Did he finally realize his gay fantasies and does he want to try them out with Rohan?" Dea angrily muttered.

"Why? Is Rohan gay?" Nikhil asked Dea with a smirk.

Dea's nose flared as she seethed.

Dressed in a polo shirt with khaki pants, Rohan opened the door.

"Hey!" Dea said and she pushed Nikhil away and hugged him.

"Hi guys, come on in." Rohan said as he opened the door wider.

"We brought beer." Aarav said and laid out the six packs they bought today.

"Awesome! We have beer too." Rohan said and he let everyone in the house.

There were three other guys with him and he introduced them. They were Siddharth, Yash, and Manish.

"So where are you guys from?" Nikhil asked, looking skeptically between them.

"We're from the heart of the Indian nation- Delhi." Manish said with a smile.

"Have you heard about the Six Senses?" Dhruv asked next, as if he wanted to interview them.

"Yeah, we have. We have also heard a bunch of their covers. Beautiful they are." Yash said.

"We are The Six Senses." Aarav proudly said and a part of him wanted to beat his chest out but he refrained from doing so.