Chapter sixteen

(Phineas's POV)

I had all the information I needed, I knew now that, not only did I have to forgive Isabella, but I also had to apologize.

I didn't know why I was happier, like I was looking forward to what I was about to do. I guess I felt better now that I realized we were even. We both hurt each other.

I got to Isabella's house and knocked on the door. I wasn't sure if she would open the door, she may be too sad, or too mad.

I waited about a minute, but it felt longer than that. I knocked again, and waited another minute. The door didn't open again. I walked around the house to the side where her bedroom window was facing.

I saw a shadow through the curtains, which meant she was there. But she just didn't want to open the door. I may have been too hard on her. If what everyone was saying, that she's had a crush on me since we were kids, then I guess this plan was her last resource.

I felt really bad now, and I wanted to apologize as soon as possible. But would she even let me talk to her?

I walked to the corner of her house and saw a ladder leaning on the outside wall. A plan suddenly formed in my head. I grabbed the ladder and placed it on the side of her house so it reached her bedroom window. I thought about this before climbing. What if someone saw me and thought I was breaking in? Which I sort of was.

I shook the thought out of my head, and climbed. While I climbed I started thinking of what I was going to say. How was I going to start this? What was I even going to say when she saw me outside her window?

Sooner than I thought I reached Isabella's room. I could see through her window that there was someone else with her. I could easily tell that it was Gretchen. They were sitting on her bed, talking. I didn't want to interrupt them, but I had to talk to Isabella.

I knocked on the window. Isabella turned around, and my stomach flipped when our eyes met. I was nervous, really nervous. I was practicing what I was going to say in my head, and I forgot everything at that moment.

She didn't get up and opened the window. She just turned back around. I instantly felt deflated, I knew she wouldn't want to talk to me. I was thinking about climbing down but Gretchen turned around and saw me. She turned back and talked to Isabella. I was instantly relying on Gretchen to convince Isabella to let me in. At least I hoped that was what she was doing.

I waited and watched them for what felt like forever. Until I saw Isabella get up and walked towards me. She opened the window and asked "What are you doing?".

"Uh..." I couldn't think of anything to say. I looked at her. Her eyes were bloodshot, like mine had been only moments ago. I felt horrible for making her cry, not only because I loved her, but because she was my best friend, and I hurt her. "Can I come in?" I finally asked, deciding that it was best thing to say at the moment.

"Through the window?" she said.

"You didn't open the door. Did you not hear it?" I asked. I was getting a little tired of standing on the ladder.

She looked away "I didn't feel like talking to anyone."

I glanced at Gretchen, who was looking away from us. Then glanced back at Isabella. She follow the same path with her eyes.

"Except Gretch." she added. I sighed, and she moved away from the window. I took it as a welcome in, so I stepped into her bedroom.

"So what do you want?" she asked, and crossed her arms. It sounded rude, but there was also hurt in her voice. I gulped, I started to feel worse and worse every second.

There was a moment of silence, I was so sure of what I wanted to say. But now with her standing in front of me, I forgot everything. My palms started to sweat, and I just blinked.

"Well. Are you going to say anything?" Isabella asked.

I couldn't get my words together and sorted out in my head, so I just opened my mouth and said the first thing that popped up.

"I'm sorry." I said and looked down at the floor.

"You're sorry?" she asked "I'm the one who hurt you!" I saw Gretchen get up.

"But I did too!" She looked into my eyes. I grabbed her hands. "I understand why you did what you did." I explained. "I see now how oblivious I was." Gretchen walked out. "And you are the most patient girl ever!" She smiled. "Really, I mean it."

She took her hands out of my grasp "But, do you forgive me?" She asked, with hope in her eyes.

I smiled "Yes, of course I do!" I said and hugged her. She hugged back and kissed my cheek, my heart skipped a beat. I got out of our embrace and looked at her. She blushed and looked away.

"You missed." I said. She gave me a questioning look, I just chuckled and kissed her on the lips. There were butterflies in my stomach, and I felt so nervous. But I loved every second of that moment.

When we stopped kissing I said, "Well, your planned worked."

"What? I don't think so." she said with a smile.

"I do. I mean I was extremely jealous! And... I realized that I..." I stopped. I couldn't get the words out, I thought it would've been easier. I forced the words out and finally said "I love you." with the biggest smile.

She gave me an incredulous look. "I love you too Phineas!" she said and kissed me. I smiled, and I felt her smile on my lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awe! Phinbella feels <3
So the chapter we've all been waiting for! At least I have!

Well this is the last chapter, but there is an epilogue. Which will just explain how Phineas and Isabella are doing, and also what happened with Ferb and Gretchen. We may even visit Candace! But I don't know.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter! I'll get all sappy and thankful on the AU of the epilogue! Hahah :)

Until Next Time!
Remember Disney IS life!