"Yeah... But wait... How do you know?" He said being surprised at my question....  But I know him this much that I can clearly say that he wasn't surprised.... I don't know the reason for his this strange behaviour.

"Yeah I know... Because she is my ex- fiancée...and now my wife's sister." I told him.

"Oh... Really I didn't know that... Sorry for that but what can we do we both LOVE each other...." He said stressing on love.... I can clearly sense the sarcasm his words were carrying.

I opened my mouth to say something but before that his phone rang cutting me in between...

He excused himself and went out for the call after a while he came back but he was looking angry and tensed to I tried to ask him that what happened but he just left from there hurriedly....

I don't know for how long I was there after he left... After sometime I went to my cabin and asked my PA to cancel my remaining schedule.... I don't want to go back home nor I want to do anything I was just there sitting on my chair thinking about whatever he told me....

His parents were so nice people they love like there own child and I also loved them like my Mom and Dad... I was beyond sad I don't know how to express this grief.... I don't have any idea when I started crying and how long I cried.... I looked at the watch and it was almost midnight.... I stand up from the chair and left my office.

******************

Divya's POV

It was beautiful night with stars shining bright and that quarter moon was on it's full glory... The sun was set long back in the west... But.... I am still waiting... waiting for him to come... I looked at the clock around the hall where I was waiting... It shows that the next day is at the door... The time was 11:56pm... My in-laws already had their dinner and left for their rooms they must be asleep till now.

It is not like they told me to wait for him or told me not to eat before my  husband... But this is a habit which I developed after my marriage... It is like something inside me forced me to wait for him... I like it when he is around me... And whenever he comes late I used to wait like this.... So that I could spend time with him.... I can't name this feeling.... But I feel good when he is around... When we spent time with each other.... In this one month of our marriage we didn't share much conversations.... but still form a good understanding between us.

In this one month we made quite beautiful memories with each other. I again looked at the clock it was past 12 now I was feeling sleepy not able control my sleep I went to my room to wash my face....

When I came out from the washroom after washing my face my  eyes fell on the cardboard box that my mother sent in the morning.

I went to the box and opened it...

Nostalgia hit me hard when I opened that box which...had each and every memory of mine with my family... From my childhood till now.... There were trophies that I won for my academics... There were certificates that I won for writing or quizzes.... There was also a photo album peaking out behind those certificates.

I took that photo album and sat there to go back to the memories which I left behind. I open that and went through the photos. Those were not just photos, those were the memories which I collected through all these years... those were the memories which I cherish with my heart... I was recalling all these when I heard a car screeching sound outside which was a clear indication that he is back from office I put that album back on it's original place and ran downstairs... I reached there and saw him on the couch with his head leaning back and eyes closed....by looking at him anyone could guess that how tired he was... I went to him...

"Raunak..." I called him with a light tap on his shoulder.... He slowly opened his tired eyes and looked at me... He faintly smiled and sat straight.

"Raunak.... You are looking very tired... Is everything ok?" I asked being worried about him.

"Oh... Yes... Everything is fine.... Actually our company recently got a new project... I was just busy with that... There is nothing to worry..." He said with an assuring smile but his eyes were telling some other story... That I was unable to read...

I know that we don't know each other much but in this one month I get to know him this much that I can read his eyes....I know that he is sad but I don't know the reason... I want to him to share his pain... But I can't force him... I have to wait till the time he is comfortable to tell me.

"Okay... Go and freshen up... Till then I will reheat the food... Once you came down we will have dinner together... Ok?" I said to him with a small smile.
He nodded his head and dragged himself to our room.
______________________________________

Thank you to everyone who was being patient with me and gave this story 105 k reads

Thank you to everyone who was being patient with me and gave this story 105 k reads.... Thank you to all my lovely readers for your love and support.