🐭 30 🐬

"The meat is here!" Chenle cheered as he watched his former boss puts some plates of every kind of meat on their table

"The meat is here!" Chenle cheered as he watched his former boss puts some plates of every kind of meat on their table. However, he was suprised that his former boss is still putting some meat and other side dishes at their table.

Meanwhile, Jisung was amazed, looking at the food on their table, and a little bit excited since it was his first time to taste samgyupsal. "Uhmm.. Boss, we didn't order this.." Chenle looks at his former boss. "Don't worry, it's on the house, Lele.." he smiled.

"But boss-" He had stopped talking when the older man puts the meat on the grill, making a delicious aroma surrounds them, with a sizzling sound from the meat. "Woah.." Jisung and Mark watches the meat being cooked intently.

"It's his first time to eat samgyupsal, right?" he asked, making Chenle nods his head. "Then, let him taste your specialty wrap.." the older smiled. The smaller grins and had taken over the grilling procedure. "Just sit back, Jisungie.. Mark hyung.. It's Chenle time.."

He grills the meat passionately and cuts them into pieces. Seeing that it was cooked already, he gets a piece, wrapping it with a lettuce, then putting some kimchi and samjang inside, with a little bit of cooked rice.

He wraps it nicely and signal Jisung to open his mouth. "Say aaahhhh..." he smiled, as Jisung took the wrap in one bite. His eyes widened because it was so delicious. "Wooaahhh.. This is so delicious.." Chenle and his former boss grins at each other.

"Well.. I'll let you enjoy your time here.. Call me if you need anything, Lele.." he smiled. "Thank you, boss.." Chenle smiled. He also made the same wrap and lets Mark tasted it. "Oh my gosh, Chenle.. This is so good.." he smiled.

Chenle felt really happy as they enjoyed the samgyupsal. He also made the taller to try the other dishes like potato marble, fish cakes and tteokbokki. "This is the most delicious dinner that I've ever had.." Jisung smiled contently.

They spent the night, enjoying the barbecue, while talking and laughing at each other.

It was another day at the office, and the good news of Jisung getting a shareholder had spread over the company, and how the heroic act of Chenle had helped him to achieve it. "Congratulations, maknae!" The four boys had cheered him.

Jisung felt flustered, as he's not used to in getting this kind of compliments. "And congratulations to Chenle, of course.." Jisung added, making the boys also clapped on him. Chenle just smiled shyly at them. "That was a risk you took but you made it.. I am amazed, Zhong Chenle.." Haechan praised him.

"It's because Jisung had gave his time and effort for this, hyung.. I just don't want it to go to waste.. All I ever think of that moment is it's okay to be rejected.. But what hurts more is if you didn't try.." he smiled.

"That's definitely right.." Renjun pats his shoulder. After catching up, they all started working, and Jisung went outside to visit their factories, leaving Chenle at the company to finish the important documents.

He was too immersed on his work that he didn't noticed the chairman standing in front of him. "Hello, Chenle.." He stood up immediately and bowed in front of him. "Good morning, chairman.."

"I heard what you've done on the presentation last night, that was so brave.." he smiled. "Thank you, Sir.. I just did what I think I need to do.." Chansung looks at him intently. "And that was a very professional thing to do as well.. You can really excel on higher positions.."

Chenle was shocked to see to hear it from the chairman itself. "By the way.. I have a favor to ask you as well.. There's someone I would like you to meet.. He wants to talk about business.."

"So I am gonna go there in behalf of my boss?" he asked. "Kind of.." he handed him a business card and Chenle had took it. "That's the address of the restaurant where he's waiting.. The car is already prepared at the lobby.. You can leave now.."

He was still clueless, but since it was the chairman's orders, he had no choice but to follow. "Okay, Sir.." he bowed.

"And by the way, Chenle.." he softly said. "If the opportunity knocks, I suggest you should grab it immediately.." he smirked, before leaving Chenle puzzled as to what he had meant.

Thank you for reading! 🌹