🐭 16 🐬

Jisung wants to disappear right now

Jisung wants to disappear right now. He felt really embarrassed on what happened, on how he went out of his room, forgetting the fact that he's naked. He recalled Chenle's reaction, seeing him like that.

He's still standing under the shower, letting the hot water flow on his body. He looks down on his body and became really flustered. "He saw everything.." he muttered, leaning on the bathroom wall. He didn't know if he had the courage to go out and face Chenle as well.

Meanwhile, Chenle stood up and presses on his cheeks gently. "You have a job to do.. Don't get distracted.." he chants on himself, before going to his boss' walk-in closet. He chose a dark colored pants, white long sleeves that would match on his dark suit.

He also chose a dark colored neck tie, and pick the perfect watch on Jisung's collection. Going to his boss' room, he heard some water splashing on the bathroom, so he immediately laid out the clothes on the bed and went out, not wanting to have a second encounter with a naked guy.

Not forgetting his ultimate goal to make his boss eat breakfast, he immediately pulled out the instant rice he bought at the convenience store last night and puts it on the microwave.

He goes to the fridge and picks some eggs and kimchi from the tub. Checking that the rice is ready, he immediately started cooking.

Jisung went out from his bathroom, making sure that he is wearing a bathrobe this time. He was surprised to see that his clothes are already prepared, laid out on the bed. He smiled, as he was satisfied by Chenle's fashion sense.

After dressing up, and goes out of his room and was curious as to where this delicious scent is coming from.

He was shocked to see Chenle cooking at the kitchen. It felt really new for him because ever since he moved to this place, the stove hasn't been used yet. He was also amazed to see his dog showing affection to Chenle as well.

His dog's name is Midnight, and it was a very big type of labrador. His father gave it to him and he treated it like a small brother. However, Midnight is very sensitive when it comes to other people.

He would always bark and growled them, even his sister and his mother are afraid of the dog as well. He was amazed because it was his first time to see the dog act like that as well.

While cooking, Chenle can feel that someone is watching him. He looked up and saw Jisung standing away from him. Wanting to ease the awkwardness, he greets the taller.

"Good morning, Sir Jisung! Breakfast is ready!" He plated the kimchi fried rice beautifully and puts it on the table. "Have a bite, Sir Jisung.." he smiled. The taller sighed and goes to the fridge to drink some milk.

"Didn't Jaehyun hyung told you that I don't eat breakfast?" he raised his eyebrow while looking at Chenle. "But, Sir.. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.." he whined cutely. Deep inside, Jisung wanted to eat the food he prepared because it looks really delicious.

But no, he wouldn't want to admit it.

"Just eat it, so it won't get wasted.." he said, before returning the milk at the fridge.

"Okay.." Chenle whined again, taking a spoonful of the kimchi fried rice he made. He took a bite and was so amazed of his own cooking, while Jisung watches him, gulping.

The smaller looks at him teasingly, before asking. "Just one bite? Please?" Adding his adorable puppy eyes, which made Jisung agreed. "Fine.." he rolled his eyes, before going to Chenle.

The smaller watches him intently as he took a bite, and he was surprised that it tasted really good. "This is good.." he admitted, making the smaller jumped in joy.

"Wooohh! I'm so happy right now! I made my boss eat breakfast!" he cheered cutely. Jisung stared at him with a sweet smile on his face, before taking another bite from the fried rice.

"I think I could get used to this.." he smiled, not noticing that he would almost finish the whole plate.

Thank you for reading! 🌹