Chapter 4

2 Weeks Later

Frustrated. Sexually frustrated. I know you might be like "Really Christi?!?!" I know you are. But the way Trey pounded into me, brought back memories. I don't really want to go back without them.

He brought me some of my clothing and footwear. My electronics, such as my phone and iPad. I've been secretly masturbating in my room to porn. Would I ever tell Trey? Probably. He doesn't have to know.

I grabbed my phone, opening my favorite site. Xvideos. Ugh.

(A/N: is really a porn site. How I know? Well me and Luke was playing 28 days. It's where you don't have any sexual orientation for 28 days. So I won because Luke went on Xvideos and pornhub to masturbate. I got to go to Disney World! Oh...back to the story!)

As the video start to play, I thought about Trey's long bottle sized cock. I moaned, hoping Trey wouldn't come back. As I crawled my hand into the pants, the door slammed opened. I jumped, yanking it out of my pants. trey stood, dazing around the room. I hit the power button.

"What's going on?" I flipped the phone over and sighed. My heart was pounding in my chest. He would find out and I would be embarrassed, never again want to show my face to him. I looked up at him and bit my lip.

" n-nothing." I said. Damn! Why did I have to stutter, now he was definitely going to ask about it. He stalked over to me, slowly, leaving me the options to either show him, or slip the white iPhone under my legs. I wasn't going to just voluntarily show him the porn I was watching, no way in hell. I shoved the phone under my thighs and looked away. Once he was arms reach away, he picked me up like I was nothing but a feather to him, threw me over his shoulder and picked up the iPhone. He set me down on the floor and put the iPhone above his head. I closed my eyes, knowing this would be the end of me. I felt my cheeks heat up as he read through the history of what I had typed in earlier.

" so this is what you've been doing all this time?" he asked, his eyes not once leaving the phone. I began trying to walking away but he had me back in his arms in seconds. " and where do you think you're going?"

" no-owh-here." I stammered.

" must be somewhere, cause you sure had the motives to escape my arms." He started walking forward as I took giant steps backwards. I finally hit the wall and I bit my lip and silently cursed.

" nope. No where at all." I sighed. He chuckled and took off my shirt, my pants and the rest of my undergarments. I bit my lip when he turned his attention to the phone.

"Here's what's going to happen,I pin you to the wall, undress you, and slam my lips to yours..." just then, his lips slammed to mine and he placed his hands all over my body. I let out a moan and he chuckled. I reached down and slowly took off his pants, since he was already shirtless, exposing a tight body up top. He didn't need abs to look like a god, and hell. The 'v' that was right under his belly button stuck out more and his arms seemed to have gotten bigger. I dripped, if you know what I mean...Saying my heart was nearly exploding would be an understatement. I could barely breath. He snaked his arm around my waist and he carried me to the bed where he pinned me down on the bed some how. His lips raided my body sweetly, making me just about, scream out his name.

"Little Christi." he whispered looking up at me. " who knew you were so very bad?"

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I soon felt his sweet lips against mine and his fingers slipped in me. I gasped, first because his hands were cold and second, he had not touched me in two weeks. His tongue slipped in my mouth and we fought for dominance. He won. He soon had me bucking my hips up to meet his fingers.