Chapter 9

"Christi. Don't do this." I laughed, mushing her head. "So you think it's cute to ride my nigga's dick?" I took the knife and put it against her head. "Did it feel good?"

She whimpered, trying to get out of the restrains. I brought the knife up, ready to bring it down when I was tackled. "Fuck! Get off me!" Trey grabbed the gun out of my panties and threw it. The knife sat at the spot I was standing.

"Why you disobey daddy?"

I froze. He was speaking too calm. I struggled to get out of his grasp. "Please daddy. I'm sorry. I wasn't going to kill her. I just wanted to scare her. "

He let me go and went to untie her. "Go home before you get hurt. You know what not to do. " She glared at me, causing me to smile and wave. As soon as she left, Trey turned to me.

"Daddy, you  so fine. Why you so fine?"

He stalked towards me and gripped my throat. "Why is you fucking with me, Christi?!?!" He slid his hands into my panties. His fingers started to slip into me. I moaned out, rubbing against it.

He took his fingers out and turned me around. My ass was propped up in the air. His hands struck me. I yelped, pulling the covers. "I'm sorry daddy. You know I don't like sharing."

Trey slapped my ass again, causing me to moan. That shit is so sexy. He continued to spank me until we reached twenty. By then I was dripping.  "Please trey..." He pushed me on my stomach as he picked my hips up. In one thrust, I enclosed him in, leering out a groan.

He didn't start so light either. He pumped into me harder and faster than the last thrust. "Hold up! Hold up! It hurts!!" I yelped as I tried to push him off me, but he wasn't budging.

"Shut the fuck up and take this dick like a grown woman!" He threw my hips down and forced my tired body onto all fours. As he slid back in, my pussy farted loudly. (It didn't actually fart. That's what happens when you got that wet wet) "That shit wet as fuck, ain't it baby?" He grabbed my hips and thrusted his whole length into me. "Ohhh myyy gggooddddd!!!!" He haven't used his whole length in a while. "Daddy! Please stop! I'm sorry!!"

He used one of his hands to put around my neck and pull me back on him, while the other snaked around my hip to my pussy. "You better not even think about cumming. " He whispered into my ear as he nipped at it. The pleasure I was feeling was like a god done came into my life.

I started twitching as I forced myself not to come. I felt it rising faster and faster. I threw my hand behind me to push Trey off of me, but he just pushed it away. I moaned out at the attacks I was receiving. I don't see how anyone had this much energy.

"Cum for daddy"

And I did just that. I came onto his dick as my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my body started shaking. After, I lazily closed my eyes, only to feel a hand around my neck. My eyes popped open as he picked me up like I was a doll and threw me on top of him.

"Did I say you can sleep? Ride me. " I cried out a sob as he slid me on his aroused self. It felt so good with a gallon of pain.  "Stop fucking crying. You didn't cry when you tied me up did you?" I shook my head and began to move.

I moaned out as I got use to my own rhythm. "Daddy! Ya so big! I can't take it! It's in my stomach!" I cried out. I wasn't lying. He was massaging my gut and making my back hurt. "Shut up and be a big girl. " He grabbed my hips and made me go faster. By now my tongue was out like a horny dog.

He slapped my ass and stuck his finger in my mouth. I sucked on it as I rolled my hips, creating fraction against my g-spot. "I'm cumming! Daddy, I'm cumming!!" I mumbled around his finger.

I threw myself down on more time and my orgasmed shattered through. I threw my head back as I continue to ride it out longer, causing Trey to come right inside me. After it was over, I fell with a heap on his body, with a now soft but large manhood in me.

"You pull that shit again, I'm gonna break ya neck" Trey spoke out, rolling us over and enclosed his hand around my neck. I nodded , causing him to pull me into a kiss. I deepened the kiss as he pulled away and got up, leaving me in a dazed.