Running into Dally

Claire P.O.V
"Ya, can I have a burger with no tomatoes and a small Pepsi please. Thank you."
"C'mon man I just want to eat already man I'm starving", says some random greaser dude. But I recognized that voice so clearly. A voice I never wanted to hear again. That voice belonged to Dallas Winston.
"Dally?" said a shocked Claire. "I-I can't believe it's you.
"Claire?" asked Dallas. "You look so different. Still beautiful as always."
"Ya dal, thanks. I had a lot of time on my hands to look more pretty. You know, ever since you left me in NEW YORK. WERE YOU LOSING YOUR MIND?! YOU LEFT A 10 YEAR OLD IN NEW YORK DALLY. A TEN YEAR OLD! YA AND A YEAR LATER MY PARENTS AND BROTHER DIED AND I WAS LEFT IN THAT SHIT HOLE PEOPLE CALL NEW YORK. BUT ITS FINE DALLY. IM DOING GREAT BEING AN ORPAN!!" I started crying really hard. I couldn't take it. I took my blade out.
"Maybe I should kill myself to make the whole world happy." You said.
"Claire, stop!! I'm sorry. I know sorry is a five letter word but I really am. I was wrong to leave you. You were a kid and it is wrong for a ten year old to see things in New York. Especially seeing things on the tough side of town that's for sure." said Dally.
"Well Dally I honestly missed you a lot. I need someone, anyone in my life. I need you again. You were like another brother I had. And you are amazing. I'm sorry I yelled at you." And with that you hugged Dally and you knew it was all gonna be all right.

A/N
Hey guys!💙☺️.
Sorry if it's not that good. First time writing fanfics lol. Anyway PLZ leave comments about my story or if u just want to talk, I'm here for you guys. I love u all and thanks for those who are reading my story.
~ Lara💞