Kidnapping

All was... Relatively safe.

Or so they thought.

Humans have done terrible deeds in spite of envy and such emotions. It can lead them to become savage monsters without an ounce of sympathy and compassion; A weakness disguised as a strength, because this always ends with the same cruel fate; Desperation.

In times when people had been kicked off their high horse, that can occur with many. The foolish desperation that had seeped into their beings drove them to commit what could easily be labelled as one of history's greatest utter fails.

Amidst the suffocating envy, one of those humans had scavenged an idea; They would kidnap a nation, a small, fragile personification, and take the world back into their hands from there. Their blindness was ironically humourous. One may wonder which country they would tire with their stupidity. Those humans had bestowed Finland with their fate, for they thought they had seen him, and concluded him to be weak.

Oh, how mistaken they were.

This all brings the dawning of the kidnapping event itself. Classically, it was committed by dark with a sneak approach, one of the group was slightly experienced in that area. The process itself had gone fine, Finland was unconscious, the humans were dragging him to their so-called pitiful base, all was well.

Yet all changed when Finland awoke, bound to a chair and staring five imbeciles in the face. This staring session was cut short as one of the humans spoke, though none deserve to be named; "Ah, you're awake, good. We would like you to cooperate, though you really have no choice. We're in control of you now, Finland."

The expected reaction from the Nordic nation was fear, despair, not laughter. Loud, humour filled and near hysterical laughter. The humans remained confused with the immortal's laughter ringing in their ears for a good few minutes, until Finland had finally managed to calm himself down enough to talk, though not without the occasional chuckle; "Wow. I've been kidnapped multiple times in my life, but this certainly takes the cake. I don't even need a knife to get rid of those jokes of ropes."

With that, the said ropes fell away, and Finland rose, an imposing aura encasing him, as he seemed to tower over the humans despite his size. A few shaky guns were drawn, yet the nation only lifted his head, blonde bangs falling over his eyes and concealing the insanity buried in his normally soft, chocolate brown eyes, yet to no avail, for the maniacal grin plastered upon his pale lips told all.

Taking a slow, teasing step towards the frozen, unarmed human close to him, Finland thrust an arm violently forward in a motion too sudden for anyone to see, yet the anguished screams along with the blood mixed with other fluids were enough, even if no one had yet to see the human's now mutilated eye and the personification's scarlet hand.

Clicking his tongue in disappointment, he turned to the remaining horrified few as the injured mortal writhed in agony on the floor behind him. "Now, who else wants to be my practice?" Unsurprisingly, he got only silence in response. "No one? Too bad. Cute guns, by the way, are they even loaded?" Casual and yet psychotic as ever, Finland drew a knife.

The next few minutes were filled with screams, but then it all ended in silence. Later that day, Finland greeted Sweden whilst entirely bloodstained, and a couple of innocent, curious teenagers found the unrecognizably damaged bodies of five men.

This particular situation repeated itself a few times in different corners of the globe with different people, yet some nations were luckier. They were above such issues. A brilliant example of such was an ancient European island country. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, yes, so finally some gore. Ish? Sorta? Well, ya know, stuff like that. So y'all got some badass Finland here! Because I really don't get when people portray him as innocent fragile flower. I mean, come ON y'all, none of the nations are like that. They can kick ass if they need to at any time, so puh-leaze. I'm not even mentioning reasons specified to Tino.

No offense to anyone, though.

Ooh, and the next chapter is focused on Iggy! 

And then some Aussie in the next one!

But ANYWHO, comments, reads, votes, are more necessary to me than beer is to da Germanic peeps.

Maybe.

Ciao till the day after tomorrow~!