Ice cream

Rusty's POV

"Thanks! I'm so hungry!" She says as she sits down at the counter with me. She opens the box with the sesame chicken in it. She starts eating without me. She turned her head to look at me. I turned my face away from hers. I think she noticed me staring at her. "Hey, aren't you going to eat?"

"Uh, yeah." I pull the box of sesame chicken towards me. She looks at me.

"What are you doing?"

A smirk grew on my face. "You can't have all of it."

"Um..."

I lean towards her with my face close to hers. "Or can you?" I say in a romantic tone.

"I, um..."Her face turns a bright red.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-no." She stuttered.

"Oh, really?" I lean in closer and pause.

"W-what are you doing?"

"This." Her eyes widened as I kiss her. Our lips break apart. "Pink, I love you..."

"Rusty..."

"Yes?"

"Rusty! RUSTY!"

"Yeah, what?!?" I snap out of my day dream.

"Are you okay?"

"Um...yeah."

"So, are you going to eat?"

"Yeah."

I grab the dumplings and start eating. "This is pretty good."

"Exactly. That's why I chose it!"

After dat food

"I'm stuffed!" I say happily.

"And now!"

"What?" What is she doing?

She gets up and walked over to the fridge. "I bought this." She takes out two silicone bowls with a plastic lid from the freezer. "Here you go." She hands me one.

"Thanks but, what is it?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"It's ice cream."

"Oh..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just have a weird feeling."

"Ok, if you say so." She sounds concerned. She closes the freezer door, she grabs two spoons. She hand me one and sits down next to me.

"What flavor is it?"

"I got you blackberry and I get strawberry."

I take a bite. "This might be better than chinese food."

"What? No! Nothing is better than chinese food. Except Italian food."

"Fine."

"Exactly!" She continues to eat her ice cream.

Blackberry ice cream tastes good but, I wonder... "Hey, Pink?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a bite of your ice cream?"

"Fine, just give me a bite of your ice cream."

"Ok." I grab my bowl and slide it to her. She slides her bowl to me. "Thank you." I take a bite. "This is pretty good."

"Okay?" She takes a bite. "This is amazing." I start laughing.

I look over at her and I notice she has sometzhing on her face. "Haha, hey Pink."

"Yes?" She says in a confused tone as she puts her spoon down. I turn my body so it's facing her. I put my hands on her shoulders. "R-Rusty, what are you doing?" I lean towards her. I slowly lick the ice cream wiping it off her face.

"You have something on your face."I say as I laugh.

Her face turns tomato red as I smile, she's so cute. "I've lost my appetite." She puts the plastic lid back on and puts it back into the freezer. She goes upstairs and I assume her room.

Pink's POV

I walk into my room, I close and lock the door behind me. I walk over to my bed and lay down. I feel my face becoming red. Why would he do that? What is this feeling? Why do I have so many questions? I'll just think about it later but, what time is it? I get up and start looking for my phone. It's not on my night stand or my desk. Maybe somewhere on my bed? I walk over to my bed, I move the pillows and the blanket. I can't seem to find it. I sit down on the bed. Let me think, where did I leave my phone? Um...oh yeah, I left my phone downstairs. I'll get it in the morning. I lay down and pull the blanket over me, I eventually fall asleep.

_______________________________________

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I didn't update last week, I was packing for a trip. Please go follow reaching_for_love on Instagram for sneak peeks of future chapters. Yes, I have created a profile for my stories! Cya next week! Peace! ✌️