The Fair

Alex's POV

I walk upstairs and knock on Pink's door. "What!" She shouts, her voice was muffled.

"Hey, I don't know what happened between you two but, you need to stop acting like a child!" I shouted back.

I heard footsteps, then a click. The door opened wide. "What's that supposed to mean!?" She said.

"Rusty, told me what happened and I told you that you need to stop acting like a child."

"ALEX!" She yelled sternly.

"Yes, Pink?"

"I AM NOT-" She toned down her voice. "I am not a child, Alex."

"Pink, I know but you and Rusty need to figure out your relationship." I said in a calm voice.

"Okay, but what do you suggest I do?"

"I think you should, ask him to go to the fair with him. It's in a few days."

"Thanks Alex, but what about you?"

"You don't have to worry about me. I have date."

"Well, look at you Alex. You have a date? Who is she?"

"You're just gonna have to wait and see."

"Okay, I guess I'll wait." She said in a sarcastic tone.

Pinks POV

"Thanks Alex." I said.

"No problem Pink." He said as I closed the door.

I leaned against the door and slowly sided down until I was sitting in the floor putting my head in my knees. Slowly falling asleep without realizing it.

Rusty' POV

Alex walks back down. "So, what did you do?"

"I had a little chat with her. Told her to stop acting like a little kid."

"A little kid?"

"Yeah, and you need to stop acting like a little kid. You really need to figure out your relationship with her."

"Why is that the best advice I've ever heard and will hear from you?"

"I don't know, but you just need to figure it out."

"Okay, but how?" I really was interested in what he was going to say.

"Take her to the fair, it's in a few days."

"The fair? Why the fair?"

"One the fair is fun. Two you need to figure out your relationship. Three why not?"

"Okay, that makes sense."

"You should go check on her later and ask her when you can."

"Okay, I'll do it later."

Pinks POV

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I opened my eyes, I got up from laying on my side on the floor.
"Pink, are you okay? It's been a few hours and you haven't been down stairs since this morning." A deep voice said loudly after knocking.

I groaned out of pain from sleeping on the floor. I had pain in my back and neck. "Umm...who is it." I said in a  groggy voice.

"It's me, Rusty." He sighed. "Um...are you okay?"

"Yes, Rusty I'm fine."

"Are you sure cause I came to check on you a few times and you weren't responding." He sounded concerned.

I stood up, I almost fell due to being on the floor for so long I was unbalanced. I put my on the door fast, but it ended up making a loud banging sound.

"What was that? Are you okay? Pink?"

"I'm fine Rusty, I almost fell." I felt dizzy. I just stood there talking with him.

"Can you open the door?"

"I could but why?" I was sort of confused.

"I want to ask you something."

"Why can't you ask me with the door closed?"

"Well, I'd rather tell you without the door between us."

"Okay, if you say so." I back up to open the door. I open it to see Rusty standing at the door waiting to talk to me.

"Okay, Rusty what would you like to ask me?" I questioned him.

"Would you like to go to the fair with me this Saturday?" He blushes lightly.

"Rusty."

"...yes?" He was shy about it.

"I would love to go with you, Rusty." We smiled at each other and he walked away.