Pink...

Pink's POV

I wake up with my hair over my eyes. I feel arms wrapped around my waist. I try to move the arms away but, I feel the arms become tighter. I grab the arms and pull them away. While I sit up I move the hair away from my face. I look down to see Rusty. My eyes widened, I look around and see that our clothes are still on. So we didn't do anything but, why is he is my bed? I scoot away from him. I sit with my knees bent and my face in my palms.

Rusty's POV

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look over to where Pink is laying but, instead I see her with her face in her hands. "Rusty? She asks.

"Yeah?"

She looks up at me with a red face. "Why are you in my bed?"

"Oh, I um..." I don't know what to say.

"Answer the question." She sounds mad.

I turn so she is facing my back. "Well...you kinda pulled me into your bed last night..."

"I what?!?" She grabbed my shoulder and starts to shake me.

"H-hey! Stop that!" I turn back around to grab her wrist.

"I-I..." Her eyes are starting to tear up.
"Leave me alone..." She turns around to face the wall.

"Pink... I didn't mean to..."

"Go away!"

"Pink, I'm sorry."

"Leave me alone!"

"Pink, talk to me."

She turned her head to look at me. " I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screams.

I can't handle this! "YOU KNOW WHAT, FINE!"

She turned her body to face me. "FINE! She yelled back. "YOU'RE STUPID ANYWAYS!"

I started yelling at her again. "I THINK YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!" Her eyes widened. "YOU'RE SO LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS!" I hear Alex walk out of his room and knock on the door, but I choose to ignore him.

"Hey, are you okay in there?" He opens the door.

Pink is crying now and I'm still yelling. "I HATE YOU!"

Alex POV

I open the door and see Rusty yelling at Pink. "I HATE YOU!" Rusty screams at Pink while she has tears flowing down her face. "Pink, I didn't mean it... I'm sorry."

"Go away!" She yells at Rusty.

Rusty turns around to look at me, his eyes widened. "How much did you hear?"

"That was low dude, even for you." I say disappointed in him.

"Alex, I..." He shuts his mouth and walks out of the room.

I walk over to Pink. "What happened?"

"We just had a fight, that's it..."

"I hope so..."

Rusty's POV

I walk out of Pink's room and jump into the void. I end up in my room, I sit down on my bed. Why did I do that? Why did I yell at her?!? I made her cry! I shouldn't have done that. She doesn't even know what I am!
When will she find out? I sigh, "What am I going to do?" I slowly fall asleep.

_______________________________________

Hi, sorry for not updating yesterday and it's short. I've been busy, I'm going on a trip and I've been packing. If you want to see pictures I'll post on Instagram, I'm isabella_da_chicken. Please go follow me! See you next week! Peace! ✌️