What's in the Basement?

"Um...yeah?" I look over at Megan with a confused look. "Is there something wrong?" I look back at Rusty.

What's wrong with him? Is there something I shouldn't know? Ugh... he's so confusing! " Well...the washer and dryer machines are next to the basement stairway and the basement is a mess... I haven't cleaned it in so long. It's like a tornado hit my room...so yeah." Ok, now I know that's a lie, besides what could be worse than a dirty room?n

"Oh,ok?" My face look surprised and confused. "Well..." I look over at Megan. "I guess I'm moving in." I say as I smile.

"So when is a good time for her to move in?" Megan says looking at Alex

Alex looked over at her. "Um...I don't know..." He had a confused look on his face. "Uh...Rusty help, please."

"Ok, you can move in sometime next week. Do you have time?" His monotone voice says.

"Um...I think so, if I don't than I'll move my schedule around."

"Ok, here you go." He hands me keys for the house.

"Well, I think it's time for us to leave, thank you and goodbye." I have as we walk out the door.

I get into the truck with Megan. "Do you want to stay over and help me pack?" I say as I back up and drive home.

"Yeah, but I'm probably going to be there for a while because of all your stuff!" I tried to hold in my laugh but, I couldn't. We started laughing so hard I was starting gasping for air.

~ At home ~

I pull in the driveway, I got out and walked to the front with Megan. I walk into the kitchen and see mom cooking dinner."Hi, what are you making?" I sit at the table with Megan. "By the way, Megan is with me."

She turns around to look at Megan and I. "Well, you know what they say. The more the merrier!" She turns back around and continues to make chicken alfredo. I talked to Megan until dinner was done.

~Later that night~

Megan was done stairs getting boxes when I was laying down on my bed. I wonder what's so bad about his room? He was clearly lieing about his room being dirty. So then why did he lie? "BOO!" Megan yells.

I quickly jump up. "THE FRIED CHICKEN LEGS!" I look over at Megan in shock. "What the fu- " I cover my mouth. "Why would you do that?!?"

"Well, you looked lost in thought and I wanted to scare you." She sits down next to me. "I walked in trying to get your attention but, you were in la la land or something." She lays down with me. " Do you want to start packing?" She gets up and stands in front of me.

I sit up. "Yeah, we should probably start now."

~The night before moving in~

I'm sitting down on my bed eating pizza. All my stuff is sitting in boxes next to my window. I put my pizza down and pull out my phone to look at Instagram.

I'm isabella_da_chicken, please go follow me!

I end up falling asleep and when I woke up I had pizza in my mouth. I wake up to someone calling me. It was the movers. ( They get your stuff and bring it to your new living area)
About twenty minutes later I arrived at my new house. I walk up to the front door and open it. "Hello?" I say looking around. Rusty and Alex are sitting on the couch. "Hi, do you mind helping me out?" I ask.

Rusty stands up. "Sure, come on Alex." His monotone voice says. He's so cute, ugh, stop it Pink! He's your roommate not your boyfriend! He walks out the door and over to the truck. Alex walks with him and I follow.

_______________________________________

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I also hope you will follow me on Instagram. I'll see you next week. Peace! ✌️