Running Man Members (Part 1)

Nicknames:

Nicknames:

Yoo-ruce Willis (유르스 윌리스)
Yoo-hyuk (유혁)
Yoo-ames Bond (유임스 본드)
Grasshopper (메뚜기)
Cicadanem (매미넴)
Ddakji King (딱지왕)
Dog-nosed Yoo-hyuk (개코유역)
Yoda (요다)
Grasshopper King (뚜기왕)
Love Expert (연애고수)
Kwang-soo's Love Coach (광수의 연애코치)
Small Yoo Jae Suk (스몰 유재석)
Yoomerang (유메랑)
Mouth Like Mount Baekdu (입이 백두산)
Rat (쥐)
Mickey Mouse (미키 마우스)

The main host of the show, who is known for his escaping abilities and quick thinking during race missions. As a main host, he has been featured as a protagonist in many special episodes, which presented him with a nickname of Yoo-mes Bond. He is shown to have a close relationship with a lot of the guests on the show, which he often boasts about to the other members. He is also often referenced to the color green throughout the show and is also known for his nickname "Grasshopper" from his first television appearances. He becomes one of the most capable players in the series, and is, along with Kim Jong-kook, considered to be one of the two main powers in the race missions. His theme songs are "Step by Step" by New Kids on the Block and "Extreme Ways" by Moby. His official colour is green. His animal is a Grasshopper.

 His animal is a Grasshopper

Jee Seok Jin (지석진)

Nicknames:

Big Nose (왕코)
Impala (임팔라)
Race Starter (레이스 스타터)
Yoo Jae Suk's Sunflower (유재석 의 해바라기)
Black Hole (블랙 홀)
Celebrity Paparazzi (연예인파파라치)
Suk-ja (석자)
Jae-suk Parody (재수 패러디)
Ji-dolph (지돌프)
Third-wheel (세번째 바퀴)
Awkward Ji (지석바리)
Suyu-ri's Honey Punch (수유리의 허니 펀치)
The Icon of Indifference (무관심의 아이콘)
Jee Stream (지냇물)
Jee-Sly (지 스라이)

The oldest member of the show and one of Yoo Jae-suk's closest friends, having known each other for more than 20 years. He is shown to be jealous of the good relationship between Yoo Jae-suk and Kim Jong-kook. Dubbed the "Race Starter" during the race missions, he is shown to be one of the weakest members and is the most frequently eliminated, so easily that the other members would declare that the race has officially started after his elimination. He's even dubbed as the group's "black hole" because of this. He is also the most gullible among the cast, as he gets easily tricked, particularly towards business investments, though he is also sometimes portrayed to be smart, particularly towards Korean history. His theme song is "House You Live In" by Park Jinyoung. His official colour is orange. His animal is an Impala.

 His animal is an Impala

Nicknames:

Sparta-kook (스파르타국)
Commander (능력자)
Kookie (꾹이)
Tiger (호랑이)
Coach Kook (꾹코치)
One Chance Master (원찬스마스터)
Mr. Capable (능력 씨)
Father-in-law (시아버지)
Kim-Leave it (김놔둬)
Kook-minator (꾹네이터)
Jong-sook (종숙)
Lackey's Boss (래키의 보스)
Gang Boss (갱 보스)
Anyang Hothead (안양 꼬라지)
Jerk of Anyang (안양의 얼간이)
Romantic Punch (낭만 주먹)

The strongest member of the cast, Kim Jong-kook is known for his strength and skill during the race missions. During the missions, he is known for his sudden appearances that are often accompanied by the soundbite "This is Sparta!" taken from the movie 300. His smart tactics are often successful to eliminate the other members and as a result, he is known for having both brains and brawn. He is also shown at times to show off his aegyo. His only apparent weakness is women and he is often teased for having a particular fondness towards Yoon Eun-hye. His theme songs are "What We Need Is A Hero" by Alan Selvistri, his own song, "One Man" and "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio. His official colour is red. His animal is a Tiger.

 His animal is a Tiger

Nicknames:

Haroro (하로로)
Roro (로로)
Mad/Crazy Haroro (미친 하로로)
Penguin (펭귄)
Playboy (난봉꾼)
Kid/Little Brat (꼬마)
Little Hunter (꼬마사냥꾼)
Schemer (모사꾼)
Ha-Rad Pitt (하래드 피트)
Octopus (주꾸미)
King of Nonsense (넌센스의 왕)
Se-chan's Hero (세찬의 헤로)
Mapo Cotton Punch (마포 코튼 펀치)

The primary joker of the cast and is usually picked on by other members because of his height and his similar appearance to Pororo the little Penguin. In the earliest episodes of the program, Haha had a tendency to feel as though he is the main lead in a movie created by his imagination, as well as be the playboy of the cast, as he always confesses his love to female guests. When things don't go his way, he lashes out verbally, causing great laughter among the cast. However, this ended when he became engaged to singer Byul, changing to a "married man" and becoming very rough to female guests. He was one of the weakest player during the race missions, occasionally being picked on even while on the chasing team. His theme songs are "Perfect Love" by Lutricia McNeal and the theme song of Pororo the little Penguin. His official colour is yellow. His animal is a Penguin.

source: Wikipedia