Authors note MUST READ

I really am sorry for all the readers who are waiting for me to update !! I have some amazing readers out there. I love all the support you guys give me and I am planning to update and make this book one of the best on Wattpad inshallah( hopefully) I love reading your amazing feedback and I follow most of my followers back, if not all of them.I do plan to finish this book and I promise that there will be a LONG and AMAZING FULL of SURPRISES CHAPTER within the next update. The next update is going to be ....................................................................................................................................JANUARY 10 !!!!!!!!! It might be sooner but it will not be later I recently had surgery and I feel tired all the time. So bear with me and plz support me and give me feedback. Thanks again for everyone who did not give up on my book!!!!!! Who is waiting for me to update?????????? Someone is going to die in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!Guess who????The person who guesses who will receive a shoutout and a dedication !!!!!!! Just comment down below!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!! I love all you YASH lovers lol!!!!!It is their ship name unless you ship ZAYA!!!! Also comment down below who you ship ???????

Xoxoxoxo -yasmeen