Preview of Chapter 31

First of all I have 4208 views on the first book 'The one and only Shay!!!!!' I can't believe it !! I will be going back and editing it soon !!! Thanks for everyone even my silent readers !!!

2 weeks later!!

Shay's POV:
I have gone crazy and I have literally lost my mind. I can't believe what she said to me about a week ago( the vine). I was so freaking pissed at her. How can she forget everything we had together and everything we have been through. I loved her so much and I wanted us to live together and I wanted us to have a beautiful family together. But who can blame me , a guy can dream. She ditched me for that dumbass called Zayn. I don't even know why to be honest. He was like a hairy raccoon with all that facial hair and have you seen his abs they are totally fake. I should just move on , I know she did so I should too right? I'm going to marry Samira or whatever her name was. I don't care even a little bit about her , but I want yasmeen to see everyone can move on whenever they felt like It. I always felt very confused around her after what she did to me and for the moment when I saw them at the hotel I just kind of freaked out. Who knew we were all so close and I can even feel not even the connection that we had between us. After, I finished talking to myself I decided to call my mom and talk to her about my decision. I got my phone out and dialed her number and she picked up on the first ring. "Assalaam wa Alaykom, Moma kefek(how are you?)
Mom:"I'm fine Shay and you habbibe?"
Me:"I'm fine and mom I say yes to the marriage whatever thing you planned."
Mom:"Alhamdullah I knew you would make a good decision habbibi ok I got to go now I have a lot to plan!" She said and I could sense the joy in her voice.
Me:"Ok I'll see you later Moma?"
Mom:"Yes habbibi , bye!" She said and hung up. I hope I made a good decision.

@@@@@@@
Just as all of you thought that everything was going to be perfectly fine I have a bunch of new-twists to this book trust me just keep reading on because this is about to get a whole lot better.please vote in common follow me and I will do all those back to you so thank you very much for checking this book down tell me if you would like me to continue !!!!I want at least about five votes and/or comments in order for me to continue because I don't want to be just be writing for one person but I would be more than happy to , if it was more so the more the better and the better the longer the chapters will be!!! Thanks so much !!!!!!

~yasmeen