Chapter 4

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to VioletC because she gave some feedback. I would have prefered it in the comments but hey, as long as I know people like it. Please vote! I want this story to be big! And I need some feedback in the comments. The more comments and votes I recieve, the faster I upload.

The pic is of Ashton. 

P.S. This was so difficult for me to write (you'll see what I mean). 

Enjoy :) 

Azula POV 

I woke up feeling refreshed for the first time in forever. I didn't have a hangover and I had gotten loads of sleep. I was ready to take on the day ahead of me.

I called Ashton and quickly arranged for him to pick me up. Soon after, I began to prepare for school. I wore a T-shirt dress and paired it with my white Air Force 1's. I tied my wavy black hair into a high pony-tail and grabbed my varsity jacket, along with my mini-backpack and my books. 

Running down the stairs I almost stopped in my tracks when I saw Tony at the bottom. I had completely forgotten he was babysitting me.

I slowed my steps. "Can I help you?"

"Nope, just waiting for you, Beautiful."

I wrinkled my nose. "Why?"

"Don't you need a ride to school? Your parents said I can't allow you to use your car, as part of your punishment." He smiled almost wickedly.

"Um, no. My boyfriend will take me to school." I emphasized the word 'boyfriend'.

His jaw clenched. "Oh...your boyfriend. You have a boyfriend. Of course."

"Yeah, ok, well, bye!" And just like that I was gone.

¥°¥°¥°¥°¥

The whole ride to school was quiet, but when the car stopped, the drama started.

"So," Ashton began, "who owns the car parked outside your house?"

He sounded as if he already knew the answer so I responded carefully. "My...uh...babysitter-"

"Bull shit!" He yelled, slamming his fist on the driving wheel.

I jumped in my seat.

"It's a guy, isn't it? He stayed at your house. Why else would he be there this early?"

"Ashton, I already told you about him!" 

"No, you told me about a girl coming to babysit you! You said nothing about a guy!"

"I didn't say it was a girl either! How was I supposed to know?"

He sighed. "Did he touch you?"

I stayed silent.

"Azula, I swear to God, if he touched you-"

"He didn't touch me!" I lied. Then I got out of the car and rushed to homeroom to tell Jojo and Fiona what had happened.

¥°¥°¥°¥°¥ 

"Wow." They said in unison as I finished my tale from last night to this morning.

"I know! I feel kind of bad for lying to Ashton like that, but what could I have done? You know how he gets."

They nodded in agreement just as the bell rang.

"Well, see you guys later." I told them, since I didn't have my free period with either of them.

I gathered my stuff quickly before rushing out to the courtyard where I most often spent my free period. Usually I listened to music and caught up on my sleep or I did any extra homework I might have had.