Chapter 6

A/N: Another pic of Ashton (Drew Van Acker) on the right. Except, you can see his awesome hair. >>>>>> 

P.S.: I still need a Jason! (That sounds funny lol) Any suggestions? 

P.P.S.: Chapter 3 is now dedicated to yellowbird and this chapter is dedicated to Live_and_Smile. Thanks for the feedback! (4 spots left). 

Sitting in class, I couldn't wait to get home. It was the day my parents were coming back. Tony and I had been getting along a lot better. Well, actually, I had mostly avoided him since that day he let me rest and then cooked me an amazing dinner. I was afraid that the change in his behavior was only temporary and I didn't want to be there when he changed again. 

I was in class with Fiona, Jojo, and Jason. Jason had only one class with me. I figured he must have been a senior like Ashton. 

Jason sat beside me and constantly flirted with me; not in a creepy way like Tony, but in a cute, sweet, flatering way. He'd tell me how gorgeous I looked or that I smelled nice. Sometimes he would even play with my hands, but he never went further than that or did anything that might cause harm to my relationship with Ashton. Of course, on some level I knew that if Ashton found out about it, he wouldn't be happy. He would kill Jason and if he saw my reaction to the flirting he might kill me too. Ashton had never been violent towards me, but then again I had never given him reason to be angry with me. Now I could list five reasons off the top of my head and that made me a bit uneasy. 

All of a sudden someone poked my side and I almost fell out of my seat. I turned and came face to face with Fiona. She passed me a note. It read: 

What DAFUQ are u doing with the new kid? Did you suddenly 4get that u have a totally sexy boyfriend who has the tendency to be violent towards guys who hit on his girlfriend?! And why are u giggling like a stupid? Do u like him or something? Why didn't u tell me? Don't u trust me? What is going on w/ u l8ly? 

I chuckled at the note. She could be pretty dramatic when she felt like her friends didn't trust her. I also found it amusing how she always used stupid as a noun instead of an adjective. 

I noticed Jason was trying to read the note and I quickly moved it out of his view before whispering, "Mind your business." 

He moved closer to me and whispered in my ear, "You are my business." Then before I could move away, he nibbled my ear. I quickly shrugged him off before anyone saw. 

"Geez, tone it down a bit. You're like a dog with a bone, me being the bone!"  I whispered yelled. 

He chuckled at me while I wrote back to Fiona. 

Calm down. Nothing is going on between me and the new kid who has a name (it's Jason). Of course I trust u and if I liked him, u and Jojo would be the 1st ones 2 know. Ashton will be fine. He doesn't need to know anything b/c it's not important; just a little innocent flirting. 

I passed her the note and got a reply less than a minute later. 

It didn't look 2 innocent when was nibbling on your ear! And haven't u done enough lying to Ashton. I warned you about his violent tendencies and at this rate, the violence could be directed at BOTH of u! 

Again, I had to keep Jason from seeing the note. I don't know why I didn't want him to know I had a boyfriend. I guess I just thought he would stop taking to me, and to be frank, I kind of liked the flirting. Ashton never flirted with me. My reply was defensive. 

I didn't ask him to do that and I told him to stop. And I won't lie to Ashton. I just won't mention this part of my day 2 him. I don't tell him every aspect of my life, only what he needs 2 know and he doesn't need 2 know about this b/c it means nothing!