Chapter 1

This chapter is dedicated to DeannaGockley because she is one of the 1st ten people to give me feedback. 

Azula POV

I woke up on a leather couch under a mess of plastic red cups and soda cans. I had no memory of what had happened last night. Oh yeah...

*Flashback*

"Honey!" My mom called from down stairs. "Your father and I are leaving now! We'll be back in two days! Behave! No parties like last time!"

"Ok, Mom!" I replied.

As soon as I heard the door slam shut, I texted my best friends Fiona and Jojo.

»Me: Hey party at my house at 10. Tell every1.

»Fiona: K

»Jojo: Again? That's the 3rd time this month. Geez...

»Me: Well my parents are going out again. Another business trip.

»Jojo: Let's just hope u don't get caught again. Lol that was a disaster.

»Me: Lol don't remind me. So u coming?

»Jojo: Wouldn't miss it.

I threw my phone on my King size bed and began to prepare everything for the party.

*End of Flashback*

I groaned. I had a day to clean up this mess, and though that may seem like a long time, everything takes twice as long for someone with a massive hangover.

The worst part was that it was only my second hangover so I had no idea how to get rid of it. My grandma would always say that the best medicine was Tequila but the fact that my dad never allowed her in the house led me to not trust her.

I got up and went to my room, stepping over about six people on the way. On my bed were two half naked people. I recognized them from school and knew: 1) They were complete enemies. 2)  They both were in relationships with other people. And 3) they both had gotten drunk and had sex in by bed. Boy were they in for a surprise when they woke up.

You would think that situation would freak me out, them doing 'it' in my bed and all but it didn't. I had thrown so many parties in last few months that I pretty much expected to see two people, sometimes more, in my bed in the mornings.

I grabbed my horn and earplugs, going to the top of the stairs. This was always the best part of my parties; waking everyone up. It was the funniest thing to see everyone's reactions. I stayed near my room, ready to run back in there to see the commotion that would likely ensue. 

I put in my earplugs and blew the horn. It was so loud that it even hurt my head, and those earplugs were known to be very effective. 

I watched as people got up, holding their heads and cringing. I even saw a girl in the corner crying. Aw, her first hangover. Been there, done that. Actually, I was in her same place just the previous week at Fiona's house party.

I quickly ran into my room and into the closet. The people in my bed, Jake and Adriana, were just waking up. It was laughable to see them cuddling. 

Jake, who seemed to be waking up slower, pulled Adriana closer to him and moaned sleepily.

Adriana opened her eyes slowly and observed her surroundings. "Ahhhhh!" She struggled in Jake's grasp.

I practically choked on my own spit while laughing silently.

"What the hell?" Jake mumbled in his sleep. Then his eyes shot open. "Ahhhhh!"

"Wha-what happened last night?" Adriana slowly backed away from Jake.

This was where I came in.

"You guys don't remember?" I emerged from the closet and was met with shocked yet confused faces.

They both shook their heads.

"You two got drunk and confessed your love for each other." Yeah, I lied. It happens.

"What? N-no. No, that couldn't have happened!" Jake looked unsure. 

"Oh yes, it did." I kept a straight face. "You know what they say, alcohol shows your true colors."

"I've never heard that..."

I scowled. "Oh shut it, Adriana. It's true." I looked at both of their flushed faces. "I guess underneath all of that hatred was love..." Their faces flushed even more. "NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

They scrambled about, getting their clothes and dressing themselves.

I watched in amusement as they kept glancing at each other and whenever they made eye contact, they would both blush. I had them fooled good.

They left my room hurriedly and I followed them to see my house empty of all company except for Jojo. She and Fiona rotated helping me clean after my parties.

"Why did Jake and Adriana just leave together?" Did I mention that Jake was Fiona's boyfriend?

"They slept together." 

"WHAT?"

I sighed. "I SAID Jake and Adriana had sex in my-"

"I heard you!" She shook her head. "I just can't believe Jake would do that to Fiona...and with Adriana? They hate each other."

"They got drunk. They'll get over it. Fiona didn't like him much in the first place. She is WAY out of his ratchet league." I shrugged then smirked, thinking of earlier.

"What are you smirking about?"

"They didn't remember a thing from last night...so I told them that they proclaimed their love for each other."

"Azula!" Jojo laughed.

I laughed along with her. "Hey, they deserved it!" With that said, we got to cleaning.

¥°¥°¥°¥°¥

A few hours had passed and it was now almost 6:00pm. We were still cleaning. We had been through piles of plastic cups, broken glasses, and broken vases. It looked like Thing 1 and Thing 2 has just run around my house. We still had a lot to finish.

The problem was that the house was huge and people had gone into every room of the house except my parents' room and the library. I had locked those rooms.

In the seven hours that we had been cleaning, we still had about a third of the house to get to, not including the pool house.

"Can't we just call your maids?" Jojo groaned. She was a really lazy person.

"No, they'll tell my parents."

"Well don't you have at least one maid that you can trust?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "Ginger." She was the nicest of the maids and she always looked out for me. "But I don't want to jeopardize her job if my parents find out I threw yet another party." I shook my head. I wouldn't compromise her job for laziness, even though I knew she was the only staff member who wouldn't rat me out for a few extra dollars.

"What would happen if they found out?" She threw another broken beer bottle into the big black trash bag.

"I don't know. Boarding school?" I couldn't even keep a straight face while saying that. My parents would never do that. They didn't even like leaving me alone in the house for more than three days and whenever we left the country, they would stay by my side at all times unless we brought Ginger along. I was almost seventeen, yet they treated me like I was five.

"Yeah right!" We chorused. Jojo knew how my parents were and knew that boarding school wasn't a possibility.

We were laughing so hard that we didn't even hear the door open. 

A/N: So how did you like it? I know it's not the best but it's just an opener for the story. 

Picture of Azula (Vanessa Hudgens) >>>>> 

And sorry it's so short! I'll upload a new chapter soon to make up for it.