I made a run for the front door on the sanctum, and Tony followed closely behind.

The first thing I noticed was people running in terror, some screaming, some injured.

A woman fell over by Tony, and he helped her get up, asking if she was okay, but she ignored him and continued running away.

Cars began piling up, and a few crashed into eachother.

"Help him!" I yelled to Banner, pointing to the injured man in a car, and Bruce nodded.

"Go! I got it!"

"Wong, Doc!" I called, and the two emerged from behind a car, as the four of us began jogging into the debris.

Tony put his glasses on, and looked around.

"Friday, what am I looking at?" He asked, and I heard Friday respond.

"Not sure, I'm working on it."

"Hey! You might wanna put that time stone in your back pocket, Doc!" Tony exclaimed, making Stephen summon spells around his forearms.

That's fuckin cool.

"Might wanna use it." Stephen shot back, making me snicker.

"The wizard has a point." I said to Tony, making him roll his eyes at me.

A loud humming sound grew louder as we approached an intersection, and we turned the corner to see a ridiculously large ship land on the street.

"Friday, evacuate anyone South of Fourty Third Street, and notify first responders." Tony said, and I watched the large ship, waiting to see who, or what, was going to come out.

Stephen threw a large amount of wind over the street, allowing the dust to clear, making me roll my eyes.

"I was gonna do that." I said, and Stephen winked at us, making Tony shoot an amused smirk my way.

"Yeah, but the wizard beat you to it honey."

I stomped my foot, and the street around me quickly bent back into shape, allowing the concrete to settle back into position as two figures emerged from the ship.

One was large and tall, the other was small.

"Hear me, and rejoice." The small one called loudly, and Tony gave me side eye, handing me my watch.

"You never know when you'll need it." He smirked at me, and I held back a laugh.

"You are about to die at the hands of the children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to-" The skinny alien was cut off by Tony, who looked angry, but calm.

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." He said, making me laugh, and quickly hide it.

The alien then looked at Stephen, seeming annoyed.

"Stone keeper," he said, and then gestured to Tony.

"Does this chattering animal speak for you?"