I shook my head, chuckling at him and taking his hand in mine.

"No, Tones."

Tony looked disappointed, and squeezed my hand.

"I had a dream about it though, It was so real." He repeated, trying to convince me, and I shook my head again.

"We agreed, no children until after the wedding." I pointed out, and he nidded.

"But we could always be expecting during the ceremony." He rebuttaled, and I scoffed.

"I already bought the wedding dress, Tony." I pointed out, making him sigh a little.

"It's sweet you want to have kids so badly honey, but we need to wait. We have Peter for now anyway." I smiled, and he shrugged.

"And we agreed we don't want to be super parents, so if you really wanted to have a child, you wouldn't have done that." I said, pointing to the new arc reactor in his chest.

"I'm glad you brought this up." Tony said, making me laugh at him.

"Cause it's nothing. It's just a housing unit for nano particles." He explained, and I nodded.

"I know. Mine is in my watch, but you don't see me wearing it, Tony." I shot back, and Tony shook his head.

"I know it's not helping the case, but it's not an attachment. I can take it off, I just-" He started, but I cut him off.

"You don't need it. I don't carry my watch, and Peter doesn't have a nano suit." I told him, and Tony nodded, taking my hand again.

"I know I had the surgery, honey. I'm just trying to protect us. I'm just thinking about the future uses, and that's it, you know? Just in case there's a monster in the closet, instead of, you know-" Tony rambled, so I placed my other hand on his shoulder, cutting him off.

"Shirts?" I asked, and Tony nodded, smiling.

"You know me so well, baby. You finish all my sentences." He said, and I smiled softly at him.

"Tones, you should have shirts in your closet." I said, making him nod.

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more surprises." Tony said, and I laughed.

"We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this Harry Win-stone. Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you." He began rambling again, making me squeeze him hand.

"Yes, you should." I said, and kissed his cheek lightly.

"I will." Tony said, placing his hands on my cheeks and kissing my lips.

"We can talk about children, but it has to be after the wedding because of my dress. Agreed?" I asked, pulling away from the kiss, and he nodded.

"Agreed."

"Peter would love to have a little brother." I sighed, and Tony grinned at me.

"Yeah, he would."

We walked hand in hand, in comfortable silence up the hill, but that silence was soon broken when a bright orange portal appeared in front of us.

A tall man walked out of it and straight up to us.