4) roommates b-day!

Narrators Pov.

Daniel and Renesme spent two hours in his room talking about anything that interested the two. Getting to know each other and luckily Reneseme did end up watching the cute video of both little Daniel and Anna dancing.

Anna came and knocked on the door, stealing Renesme away into the living room. Where there were a few balloons scattered and a shot glass ready for Daniel.

Tyler and Christian were cleaning the kitchen after making Tiramisu. Jeff and Keri were seated on the couch getting the last balloons out of the small plastic bag they were in.

There was a small cake with pink candles displaying 21. Anna was holding the lighter and a friend of Daniel's, Crawford came by.

Crawford was told to get Daniel and so he did. When they walked back we sang happy birthday. Kobe was yapping and running around and the group of eight had smiles on their faces.

A few minutes later it hit midnight and they all cheered for the birthday boy. Taking his first shot with Christian and Crawford.

The cake was cut into 8 pieces still leaving a good amount of cake left. Music softly playing in the background and the group talking amongst each other. Wishing the best for the birthday boy!

Jeff and Keri went to their bedroom, while the group of five danced around to music

Jeff and Keri went to their bedroom, while the group of five danced around to music. Once again learning more about each other. Crawford eventually went home and once it hit 2am, they group dispersed into their own rooms.

The next morning each and everyone getting up with their own routine. Jeff and Keri get themselves ready and today they cooked breakfast for everyone.

Anna got herself ready and spent some of her morning reading a book before she went downstairs to the kitchen.

Tyler got ready, the first to enter the kitchen after his parents of course, already serving himself.

Christian and Daniel got ready separately but talked about how much they miss the gym walking to the kitchen.

Meanwhile Renesme got back from the kitchen an hour ago after getting some snacks. Already having an unhealthy breakfast. She's currently laying down on the floor behind her bed, scrolling through her laptop looking at some of her photography work and editing them. Making sure everyone loves what they payed for.

"Where's Renesme?" Keri asks, directly towards Anna

"She's up, she tweeted this morning about scaring herself in a reflection" Anna laughed

"Seriously! I need to see that tweet!" Christian says pulling out his phone soon laughing once he finds it.

"I'll go see what she's doing" Anna excuses herself

After Anna finishes her dish, she walks to the once guest bedroom and knocks on it before opening the door.

"Hello? Esme?" Anna gets confused from not seeing anyone

"Good morning Anna" Reneseme speaks poking her head above the bed

"Good morning, did you want breakfast?"

"I already ate" Esme responds

"Snacks isn't breakfast"

"Um, yeah it is. I broke my 8 hour fast, therefore it's breakfast" Esme smiles, saving her work and closing her laptop.

"Oh gosh, what are we gonna do with you?" Anna laughs

"I'm not sure, just remember" Esme jumps onto her bed rolling to get to the other side "you brought yourself in this mess" she laughs

"No kidding, I just saw you army roll to get on the other side of your bed" Anna laughs

"Hey, it's more fun that way! Try it!"

"Fine, I'll try it but after can we take some photos in our backyard?"

"Uh yes! That would be so fun!

Anna has gotten in a few outfits while Renesme has taken over 100 photos

"Yess, I love it!" Reneseme cheers showing Anna the picture she just took of her.

"Omg! That's so good" Anna cheers

"I knoww, okay more" Renesme smiles, backing up a bit to take more photos.

"Hey Renesme?" Christian speaks after opening the sliding glass door

"Esme or Ren, but yeah?"

"Can you take a few pictures of me?" Christian politely asks

"Of course! That would be great!" Reneseme cheers from doing something she loves, one thing she's counting as repaying them back.

"Yes, I get to call you a nickname and get some photos done" Christian says in a girly voice. Earning both laughs from the two girls.

Eventually Tyler joined for a few photos and Daniel got his own separate photo shoot. Now Renesme just needs to send the photos after each of them choose which ones they want.