Impossible Shots

Betty's POV
When we came back from our little vacation I had to go home and be with my dad. Family is always a huge part of who I am, when I went to the human world I decided to go to the library since Jughead was in a class so I decided to explore. I looked around when I heard moaning I gulped and went to the security "Mr...I hear kids..." he groaned and walked over there, I was reading a book I picked out and doing stuff on my phone when I saw Archie and Veronica. I rolled my eyes and Veronica saw me and sat next to me "so...Ms little angel." I sighed and said "Veronica...what are you doing?" She shrugged "whatever do you mean?" I rose my eyebrows "you know exactly what I mean...and you know it." She rolled her eyes saying "look I don't care whether you do anything to me." I shook my head "so you want Archie to become worse then he already is? He doesn't love you!" She got up saying "Jughead is falling for you because your an angel, hasn't your father told you? Only supernaturals can actually feel for someone like us! I know Archie probably doesn't love me in the way he does...but Jughead doesn't love you at all, your an angel Betty any human will fall for you..." she walked away and I looked down and left the library and ran out of the school. I got home and waited for my dad, when he got home he saw me and smiled "well...Elizabeth how was your day?" I got up saying "why didn't you tell me Angels can't fall in love with humans?" He turned back and said "I didn't think you'd need to, or myself I didn't think I needed to? Your not dating a human." I gulped and crossed my arms "but why never tell me?" He sighed and said "Elizabeth you should already know! Humans can't fall in love with us." I felt my heart drop to my stomach, does Jughead...not really like me? I haven't been faking anything... but...he might be?" I ran to my room and cried in my bed I was getting calls from Jughead but I threw my phone on my desk and began shaking.

Jughead's POV
I was home, I didn't know where Betty was and she was answering my calls, I was getting worried. I was at Pops working on my book when I decided I need to get home, I was walking home when I heard some rustling I'm the bushes. I turned around and saw Archie and Reggie. No Veronica I sighed and said "look...I can't right now I need to get home..." they smirked and suddenly I felt a bag go over my head. After a while I was tied up and I groaned and said "hello!" I was in a basement? I was sure? I groaned and tried to untie myself. They took off my glasses and I couldn't tell what I was seeing? Suddenly I saw blurry images of Reggie and Archie they looked at me and they untied me, I was about to run for it until Reggie grabbed my arm twisting t...it was for sure broken so I kneeled on the floor yelling "why! Why do you guys do this!" Suddenly I just blacked out. After a while I woke up with a bright light in my face it was a Doctor "he's awake!" I groaned and felt a cast on my arm and on my leg. I saw my mom and dad come in "wheres Jelly?" She sighed and said "with grandpa..." I nodded and sighed "I'm sorry...I was just going home..." she sighed and said "your bags fine...your body on the other hand..." I laughed lightly and said "is it bad?" My dad sighed "you'll be home for two months." I groaned and laid my head back I then asked "is betty here?" She shook her head. I sighed and she said "don't worry she'll probably turn up soon..." I nodded and she said "for now rest okay?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes falling asleep. After a while I opened my eyes and sat up rubbing my shoulder but then I saw Betty walking in. She saw me and I smiled "hey..." she walked in and sighed "where were you?" I asked and she didn't come near me and she said "we should break up..." I rose my eyebrows "bad timing...?" She sighed and said "I'm sorry Jughead..." I shook my head "of course your breaking up with me? Who would want me! I actually thought for one minute a girl actually liked me!" She yelled "I do! You don't like me!" I scoffed "how dare you say that! I've been falling for you since day one!" She yelled "no you haven't! You haven't liked me at all!" I shook my head "that's so not true..." she crossed her arms "prove it..." I sighed and said "take off these casts! Hurt me!" She rubbed her elbows and said "why do you want me?" I smiled and said "it's easy...your the first girl who hasn't taken off on me whenever I was suffering, you haven't been cruel and rude... you haven't hurt me...you stand up for me..." she smiled and said "I just...wait..." she got up to me and grabbed my face "kill yourself for me..." I was shocked at her words "I thought the point of throwing out the knife was to not kill myself?" She smiled and cried "you-you really like me!" I nodded and she kissed me I kissed her back but she sat on my leg "my leg!" She gasped "sorry!" I shook my head and I asked "how are you here?" She smiled and said "nurses like me." I chuckled and she smiled saying "I'm sorry...I couldn't help you..." I shook my head "not a big deal, as long as your my nurse." She giggled and said "yea...I'll see you okay?" I nodded and she kissed me and I sighed she smiled and said "night..." I nodded and she left and I closed my eyes again to fall asleep.