Mini Vacation

Jughead's POV
I was working on some homework and getting ready for college admissions because I have a interview with New York University! It's tomorrow and I was getting ready to leave home Betty was coming with me since I'm extremely nervous. I was downstairs saying "I'm scared..." my mom smiled and hugged me and patted my back "I'm happy for you...now go show them what Jughead Jones can do okay?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead and smiled my dad looked at me saying "you ready?" I nodded and we got my stuff into the car and saw Betty running "sorry! Sorry I'm late! My wing- I mean...my things...umm my makeup! Yea..." I smiled and my dad got her stuff in the trunk "come on kids let's go." We nodded and went inside the car and went to the airport. When we got there Betty and I saw my dad and I hugged him "take care of yourself" I nodded and he hugged me and said "make them proud okay?" I nodded and Betty grabbed my hand and we began leaving, when we got on the plane Betty held my hand saying "your gonna be amazing Juggie...I promise" I nodded and she said "your gonna get in I promise alright? I know you will..." I nodded and the plane began taking off. After a while we were in our hotel room she smiled and said "you okay?" I nodded and pulled out my stuff "I have everything... everything I need to get in I have...these photos and writings in my portfolio...can you look over it?" She smiled and nodded grabbing it and looking through it "Jughead...it's...amazing." I smiled and she said "your gonna...do amazing..." I nodded and suddenly our photoshoot photos feel out. I gulped and she picked them up seeing them, she sighed and looked at me and kissed me. "These are amazing...okay? Just don't be afraid." I nodded and kissed her head and she said "how about we go around? I heard Central Park is nice." I chuckled and nodded as we began getting ready and went ahead and adventured around the big Apple. When we were done we realized...it's a single bed. We were getting ready for bed and she was in some shorts and and a shirt and she got into bed I smiled and she said "night Jughead..." I nodded and she closed her eyes falling asleep, I stared at her. She was beautiful, why does a girl like her? Wanna be with a guy like me? It's...weird, all my life any girl I liked rejected me, she practically wanted me...but I'm not saying I didn't want her either. But why? That's my question, why? Why does this amazing, beautiful, innocent, honest girl...like me? I thought and slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next day came and we were getting some breakfast, I was getting ready as I ate and I asked "how do I look?" Betty smiled saying "loose the suit...don't be so professional." I nodded and changed quickly "how about now?" She smiled saying "untie the flannel and I'll...wear it...and there you are...all good, just put the jacket on and you'll look amazing..." I smiled and kissed her she smiled and held both sides of my face she stopped and said "alright get your stuff together and let's go..." we got to NYU and I was shaking and Betty rubbed my shoulder saying "you'll do fine....just breathe okay?" I nodded and suddenly a women said "Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Third?" I got up and she pointed inside the room, I kissed Betty and she smiled and I went inside. I gulped looking at three professors and I smiled saying "hello...my name is Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Jones, I want to apply for photography and English degree. They nodded and I set down my portfolio, and they all examined it I sat down and tried not to pass out. "Tell us why do you want to apply to NYU" I smiled and said "my experiences and qualities differs with a lot of people, I never really fit in with other crowds, it's difficult to me to make friends since I've been picked on a lot. But...I think I'm a good fit because I care and do want to focus on my studies and just... be the best I could be." They nodded but suddenly as I picked up my folder the photos of Betty fell out. I gulped and said "I'm so sorry I'm not sure how it got there..." they then grabbed them and smiled "she your girlfriend?" I nodded and they whispered to each other and they gave my photos plans folded back "thank you Mr Jones, we will be in touch." I nodded and left, Betty saw me and stood up "hey how was it?" I sighed and said "pretty good? I'm not sure..." she smiled saying "I'm sure you did fine but...since we have until tomorrow let's continue looking around New York? Let's first drop off this and...maybe go ice skating?" I nodded and she kissed me saying "you did fine, I promise." I nodded and we left, after our day we went back to the hotel we needed to pack up since we're leaving bright and early tomorrow.