With the outside world.

The thing above is a meme that goes with the scene below us. 
This chapter contains swearing,  and a bit of violence.  If you are sensitive with this topics I advise you to not read instead of reporting me.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want you to draw and erase this character!", Nightmare screamed.

"Boom what you say. Oh I only meant way.  When I say oh boom what you say",  @The_fandom_what   sang more than actually said anything.

Nightmare's eye was twicting with irritation.  He had enough of @The_fandom_what  bullshit.   He decided to choke  the commentor/author.  

"You should be called bullshit instead of your name because that is what you are a piece of BULLSHIT!!!!",  Nightmare yelled.

"I know what you are planning and why you want me to draw Ink and then erase him and you know what! I will never join you.  And yes I knew what you intended in the first place because I am a commenter along with an author so like core frisk I know what everyone is doing as long as the author tells it.  I will destroy you and your entire army Nightmare" The_fandom_what  said.

"You underestimate my power dear commentor.  For I am a nightmare and will destroy the only two things you seem to have. . .your morale and your power to see what others are doing.", Nightmare said.

'I really should been more quiet', thought The_fandom_what.

(with me and @Acceptable-sir )

"Arghhhhhhh", Acceptable-sir said.

"ahhh finally you are awake", I @Log_Book  said.

"Why does it take so much more work to get up then before", ask Acceptable-sir.

"Because in the comments where you are from all you need to do is write a few words and you are doing that thing.  In here however you need actual skills and the strength to do things.", I say.

"I-. . . makes sense", Acceptable-sir said while getting up.  He however gave up half-way.

"Here drink this", I said.

"What is this", Acceptable-sir said.

"I will tell you after", I said a bit annoyed.  

"suspicious", He said while talking a sip of the drank.  He then tired again and finally had the strength to get up.  

"So now that I got up may you tell me what in the world was that", Acceptable-sir said.

"It was determination and before you get on my case about it. It will not kill you. You are not a monster not as a species or here at least", I said.

Acceptable-sir gave me a 'what the heck' face and then walked away.  I guess he is now mad at me oh well.  That is that.  I can just make sure he will regret it if it goes a bit too far.  I am the author after all. . .

Besides...

W

H

O

E

V

E

R