A blind killer

SO my sister first threathened my life to post and now she was to edit sooooooooooo

editor : (her words)

me: my words

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britain tried to move but all he could move was one finger on his hand. This frustrated him so much.  

"Blasted all that work for only one f****** finger!", Britain thought to himself as he continued to move that one finger. Sooner or later he began to feel his toes, but this still frustrated him . He tried but the best he could do  was tumble over.   

"Bloody hell ", Britain said unable to change his uncomfortable position. 

Meanwhile Gaster and Riverperson  still fighting the beast and were failing to escape the horrible creature.  They were doing so well , why are they failing now.   Monsters determination levels are so low therefore  this allows them to get tired easily and I know you came to read the story and not just have a undertale biology lesson. 

"☟︎◆︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎✏︎ ☝︎♏︎⧫︎ 👌︎❒︎♓︎⧫︎♋︎♓︎■︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ●︎♏︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ☝︎⚐︎✏︎",(Im da editor and i don't understand this odd language ;-;)  Gaster yelled to Riverperson. 

RIverperson  quickly nodded and picked up Britain like a football and ran off.  Gaster  soon fought  off the beast and made a run for it.   They all made it out safe luckily.  .  .

(with hmmmmmm suprise)

"Why does he have a F**KING  CHAINSAW", Germany yelled as he ran from Austria-Hungry with a chainsaw. He wondered how a blind person could keep up  with all the strange turns he took .

You may be wondering.  Why the h*ll  is Germany running?(Well I would be too if i saw a bootiful,weird,chainsaw man)  Wasn't Chara in control?   Well Chara got tired. (yes she gets tired)  Germany just gained  control and  was chased by Austria-hungry.

"Why did you kill him?", Austria-Hungry yelled at Germany running after him. 

Germany couldn't respond, he only wanted to get away from this crazy person.   He didn't know what happened when Chara was in control pass 2nd Reich so when he finally regained control,  and he was being chased by Austria-Hungry. 

(With Alaska and his P.O.V.)

(This is introducing a head-cannon I have with the Russia's relationship with Alaska)

"Ugh ", I said as soon I got up and looked around.  It appears that I am in some sort of castle in   ruins.(This person has bad grammar ;-;)  I decided that it was best to explore and to look for my fellow states.(#dontinvestigate)It has been so long since I been in a castle like this but  I rather forget those memories.  I started to advance through the ruins but memories started to flood and I couldn't control it...

*flashback*

"Are we ready comrade", Soviet my brother said to me excitedly.

"Yes!", I said preparing for this heist.

We were always underfeed but it didn't matter because every week our dad would go to these special meetings.  We saw this as in opportunity to refill our stocks for a week.  You see we steal food from the kitchen and then stash it in our rooms to feed ourselves when dad refuses to feed us( sounds.......interesting).  

Today was no different but this time something happened that neither of us expected.  

"So what do you crave this week", Soviet asked me.

"Bread( same here ;-;)", I said playfully.

"No silly I heard dad got biscuits from...... I think America", Soviet said smiling.

"Wait where in  America?", I asked very excited at the new flavors we were going to taste.

"England, America", (the meme must live on) Soviet said so loud I thought the servants would hear us.

"OH that is the best America", I said back.  We should've been more quiet but who could blame us tho. We were children. 

"So who is gonna be this time", Soviet asked me. 

"Me", I said prepared to fall down the stairs.

"But you got hurt last time", Soviet said.

"I know", I said.

"Nah I am going to get hurt", Soviet said trust falling down the stairs he was a funny one for sure. . .

why did he change?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dat is it I know it is short but this is where my brain will take me.  i would appreciate it soo much if you would comment and just lemme know you are there.  if you want to interact with the characters i will allow for you do so for a bonus chapter.  but for now 

THANKS FOR READING