Chapter 3

Final Chapter

Stiles woke the next morning, Derek still snoring beside him and he smirked, climbing onto Derek slowly and lining his hole to Derek's cock, sliding down slowly.

Derek opened his eyes and groaned. "What a way to wake up," he said slowly, his voice raspy with sleep.

Stiles smirked. "I told you I'd ride you." Stiles hummed, giving himself a few seconds to adjust.

Derek smiled. "Didn't know if that was the pills talking," he told him.

Stiles shook his head, slowly bringing himself up before pushing back down, moaning. "Oh fuck."

Derek leaned his head back, watching Stiles closely. "Better start moving or you're gonna end up face down in the mattress again, broken arm or no broken arm," he warned.

Stiles smirked before beginning to quicken his pace, riding Derek hard and fast.

Derek let out a moan and restrained himself from fucking up into Stiles, instead watching him move quickly.

Stiles threw his head back as he road Derek, moaning every time Derek's cock hit his prostate.

Derek bit his lip, watching Stiles fucking himself on Derek. "Damn baby," he groaned. "LIke I said, better than any pornstar."

Stiles whimpered. "Fuck, I am going to come embarrassingly quick."

Derek reached his hand out and wrapped it around Stiles' dick, close to his balls and tightened his grip slightly. "Don't come until I say to," he said, his wolf beginning to take control.

"Derek," Stiles whined. "Please."

Derek thrust up hard into Stiles. "I'm going to pick you up, and fuck you against the wall," he told him quickly.

"D-Derek, please," Stiles whimpered, throwing his head back.

Derek shook his head, lifting Stiles up with him still inside of him. He carried him over to the wall and flipped him around, beginning to thrust hard and fast into him.

Stiles yelped. "Derek... I can't. My arm keeps hitting the wall."

Derek growled lowly and flipped him back around, so he was facing him, and continued his pace.

"That's better," Stiles moaned, burrying his face in Derek's neck.

Derek nodded slowly, nipping at the skin on Stiles' neck. "Do you want to come, Stiles?" he asked lowly.

Stiles nodded. "Yes. Please let me come."

Derek growled again. "Come, Stiles," he ordered. "Can I bite you?" he asked, his voice softer.

Stiles nodded. "Yes, bite me," Stiles whimpered.

Derek bit down hard on his neck, and started to soothe the bite with his tongue.

Stiles let out a loud yell of pleasure when Derek bit him, coming hard.

Derek came inside Stiles, seconds later and breathed deeply against his neck. "Fuck Stiles, you see what you do to me?" he questioned between pants.

Stiles smirked. "I'm glad I can pull you apart piece by piece."

Derek growled again, carrying Stiles over to the bed. "What else does our day hold for us?" he asked soflty.

Well, I have some shopping to do, since the Christmas party is tomorrow," Stiles hummed.

Derek groaned. "Are you going to be out all day?" he asked, a whiny tone in his voice.

"Maybe," Stiles giggled.

Derek grunted. "I'm going to be alone all day long, you're killing me," he muttered.

Okay so I hope you liked my first story. Thanks for reading.