Chapter 2

After going to the hospital, Stiles and Derek headed to Derek's loft. Stiles sighed. "Why is it when I become friends with someone, they turn into psycho's?"

Derek chuckled softly. "Because you're too nice," he told him. "You don't think anyone can be crazy."

"Maybe I should just start think everyone is crazy," Stiles chuckled. "My life would be so much easier."

Derek shrugged. "Do you think I'm crazy?" he questioned softly, looking over at him.

"Definitely," Stiles grinned. "But I like it on you."

Dere smiled. "I'm no more crazy than you," he told him simply.

"True. Which is why I love you," Stiles grinned brightly. "You get me."

Dere rolled his eyes. "Oh yes, and somehow I can stand you," he teased.

Stiles pouted, before grinnign. "I wanna kiss you, but you're driving. Kissing and driving is a bad mix."

Derek laughed. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I should've gotten like thirty traffic tickets on the way to get you," he told him.

Stiles giggled. "Oops." Stiles smiled before leaning over and pressing a kiss to Derek's jaw.

Derek smiled. "I thought kissing and driving was a bad mix," he mocked him.

"I'm not kissing your lips. So your eyes are on the road." Stiles smirked, kissing at Derek's neck.

Derek rolled his eyes again. "Don't start anything you can't finish," he warned.

"Who says I can't finish it?" Stiles purred.

"Your arm," Derek told him casually, casting a glance at him.

"We've had sex while you were bleeding, Derek." Stiles chuckled, nipping at Derek's neck.

Derek smirked. "That's definitely true," he said, nodding. "I think this can be arranged."

"Hurry up and get to the loft," Stiles hummed.

Derek laughed. "Maybe I'll just drive slower," he threatened, his smirk deepening.

Stiles raised an eyebrow before moving his good hand to rub at Derek's dick through his jeans, smirking.

Derek's smirk faltered slightly and his foot pressed down harder on the gas. "Okay, I'm going," he mumbled.

Stiles grinned. "That's what I thought, baby."

Derek shook his head and went down a shortcut, watching the loft come into view, and pulling into the lot, parking the car.

Stiles pulled away, climbing out of the car and smiling over at Derek.

Derek followed quickly. "Come on you little tease," he said, walking towards the loft.

Stiles giggled, taking Derek's hand as they headed into the loft.

When they got through Derek's door, he immediately turned and pressed Stiles into the wall, kissing him roughly.

Stiles let out a moan into the kiss, kissing him back deeply and jumping up, wrapping his legs around Derek's body.

Derek pulled Stiles closer, as if that were possible, and broke the kiss for a second. "Wall, or bed?" he asked quickly.

"Either," Stiles said panting. "Whichever you want."

Derek nodded and pulled him close again, carrying him over to the bed and lying him down, slowly getting on top of him.

Stiles grinned up at Derek, rolling his hips up. "Fuck, Derek. How long has it been since we last had sex?"