Chapter 1

It's gonna start a little slow, but it'll get to smut in the next chapter. It'll only be three chapters.

(Derek and Stiles are dating. Stiles made friends with a new kid, Malcolm, and Malcolm is kind of handsy.)

Babe, come get me. -SS

Why? What's wrong? -DH

Malcolm... he's getting really handsy. -SS

He's what?! -DH

He keeps touching me. And he's so much bigger than me, so I'm afraid to tell him to stop. -SS

Okay, I'm on my way. -DH

Thank you. Please hurry. -SS

I will. He won't be able to touch you anymore. -DH

Stiles sat on the couch with Malcolm, Malcolm's hand on his thigh. He took a deep breath and just sat there, waiting for Derek. He'd feel safe once he was in Derek's arms.

Derek got in his car and started driving towards the house. He usually would abide by traffic laws, but right now he was driving well over the speed limit. When he made it to Malcolm's house, he gathered his composure and calmly walked to the door, ringing the doorbell quickly.

Stiles looked at Malcolm before taking off to the door. Malcolm grabbed him before he got there, placing a hand over his mouth. "Who is it?" Malcolm called.

Derek growled lowly, knowing that they couldn't hear him. "It's your neighbor," he said simply. "From down the road, I got your mail by mistake," he lied. "Felt like I should deliver it in person."

"Give me one second sir... just cleaning up," Malcolm lied before taking Stiles upstairs and locking him in his room, which was soundproof. He then headed back downstairs and opened the door, frowning. "You're not my neighbor."

Derek pushed past him easily. "And you're not very bright," he growled, throwing him farther away and starting to track Stiles' scent. When he made it to the room he growled lowly. "Either come unlock the door, or I'll break it down," he threatened.

"Sir, you need to leave. You have no right to be here," Malcolm said. Stiles was inside the door, Malcolm had literally thrown him into the room and Stiles hit his arm. "Derek," he whined.

Derek turned around and grabbed Malcolm by the throat. "Right about now, I have every right to be here," he said stiffly. "And I know you locked Stiles in there, so unless you want me to call his dad, the sheriff, I suggest you let him out," he said, his grip getting slightly tighter.

Malcolm gasped for air. "O... kay.. l..et me go," he whispered.

Derek dropped him to the ground and stood over him. "Now, let him go," he growled, trying to keep his eyes from flashing, but they did anyways for a brief second.

Malcolm nodded, hurrying to the door and unlocking it. Stiles laid on the floor, clutching at his arm and wincing.

Derek pushed past Malcolm and ran into the room, grabbing Stiles quickly and assessing his injuries, growling to himself.

"Derek," Stiles whimpered, throwing his good arm around Derek. "Get me out of here. Please."

Derek nodded quickly and picked him up slowly, walking back out and pushed past Malcolm, letting his eyes changed and glaring at him.

Stiles buried his face in Derek's neck, taking deep breathes. Once they were outside, Stiles took a breath. "I think my arm is broken."

Derke looked over at his arm slightly. "Yeah, I think it is too," he told him quietly.

"Take me to the hospital," Stiles whimpered, nuzzled into Derek.

Derek nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna sit you in the back," he told him, carefully opening the door and laying him down.