I smiled while watching our picture when we were just kids playing out on the playground and doesn't care about everything. I sat at his sofa and turned on his television and watched a video of EXO. Actually I'm really not a fan of K-POP back then but he influenced me to watch them and I liked their style so in the end I just found myself memorizing some of their dance choreos and memorizing some of their songs especially the one I'm currently listening right now.

"So why are you watching Sing for You when it's clearly not Christmas? Why don't we watch Love Shot instead and copy Kai's dance steps." I looked at my side and found Win just recently finished taking a bath because of his hair and he's so cute while drying off his hair with a towel. I just smiled and looked back at the television, he might think that I'm a snob but I just really don't know what to say since he's so damn attractive right now and I might say something that's out of my control.

We we're silent for a minute and then I suddenly asked, "Do you know what's the meaning of that song?" I was hoping that he would answer yes or he knew the lyrics of the song but I was shocked when he looked at me with a confused face as a sign that he didn't know the song. Seriously? Maybe he knows that it's all about Christmas and other stuffs? So I told him the meaning of the song and he was shocked that the lyrics we're actually deeper than he thought. He suddenly got quiet, maybe he was amazed about the lyrics.

"A-are you perhaps confessing to Earn? Don't you have the courage to tell all your feelings to her?" He asked. I haven't thought about Earn since last night and I don't even know if I'll confess to her with a mind like these, I'm confused about my feelings for her. I'm not that stupid for not noticing my feelings for you but I don't know if I was just surprised or is it even real.

"I'm confused about everything ever since 'that' happened and I couldn't stop thinking about that and it makes me go insane, excuse me I'll head home now. See you tomorrow Win." I said and headed towards the door. I don't know how to keep this up with him, I felt like something has changed about me ever since last night. Maybe I was just confused or what but I really can't stop thinking about him and only him.

I went home and immediately dialed Off to meet me at the park of our subdivision. I grabbed my car keys at the table of my bedroom and headed to the location I gave. I waited for Off to be there and minutes after waiting he arrived.

"Dude you literally ruined our moment! This should be important or else I'll kill you." Off said with an annoyed voice. I still couldn't admit that it was me and I don't want to be teased by this motherfucker so I used someone.

"I need some advice."

"Drop the problem."

"So I had this cousin of mine and he has a best friend. They were so close and then one day my cousin got mad because his best friend got too close with another man, he went to his house and kissed his best friend all of a sudden and after that he couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so confused and I don't even know what adviceI could give to him." I calmly said trying to act normal and I'm pretty sure my voice didn't cracked.

"You like him don't you." Off said that made me look at him. Like? I haven't thought of that.

"Huh? Who are you talking about?"

"I asked if you like Win." He said seriously, dang am I too obvious? I looked at him and then he smiled, "dude you can tell anything to me."

I guess my alibi didn't worked, I told him everything ever since the day Win and Luke got close on the cafeteria until the day we kissed yesterday. And Off just listened to my explanation without cutting me off.

"What's the reason why you kissed him?"

"I-I don't know."

"Are you longing for someone?"

"No."

"You Like him."

"No way"

"You're denying it now because you're confused and the scenes are still fresh to your mind but time will come and you'll realize that eventually. My advice for your cousin or YOU to be exact is that just do what's right and don't try to stop your feelings because it'll eventually grow even before you knew it. Also, think about your real feelings about Earn because maybe you're just fascinated by her and got pressured because you're the only one of us who doesn't have any commitment to a person. Just think carefully Bright and don't stay away from Win. Keep your friendship and don't change the way you treat him like you did to him before." Even though it's embarrassing but I knew I could count on him. After he said all of that he left because Gun is waiting for him at his house and I am left here all alone in the park while watching the kids play.

Do I really like Win in a romantic way? It would be possible but I'm still not sure about it, I've never been in love with a guy before. I'll have to think about it, I don't know how the future works but I'll observe my feelings more from now on. Maybe I really liked you ever since before all of these happened Win.

 Maybe I really liked you ever since before all of these happened Win

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】