Destiny or Purposely?

Yoona's POV

I woke up in the morning and went down stairs still in my pajamas.

I stopped when I saw a familiar person sitting on the couch with his back facing me.

I tiptoed going back so he won't notice me until he slowly start to turn around.

I tried to run so that he won't see me but instead of escaping I slipped and fell down stairs.

"Ouch!" I said while touching my aching head because of the fall.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw Sehun looking at me.

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Because you know me, and dreams...

After rubbing my eyes I opened them again but still, Sehun was there.

"Are you okay? " he asked as he offered me his hand to help me stand.

" Oh my God this is not a dream!" I shouted and quickly took his hand to stand up and immidiately ran up stairs.

"What is he doing here? That was so embarassing! Arghh! This day could not get worse!" I said to myself.

I just took a quickly shower and prepared for school.

Sehun's POV

I can't forget how cute Yoona was when she fell.

And the fact that she is not wearing her eyeglasses makes her prettier.

I was lost in my own world when Yoona's aunt sat on the chair in front of me.

"Can I ask you something? " she said as she looked at me with a serious face.

" Yes, ofcourse ma'am. " I answered with a smile.

"You are here to pick up my niece, right?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered.

"Are you perhaps, umm.. courting her? I mean don't you know she already has a boyfriend? And he's your friend umm.. let me remember his name... oh, Baekhyun. " she asked again with an unexplainable expression on her face.

Baekhyun is her boyfriend?! How?! When?! Why?!

Things are getting more awkward but thank God Yoona went down.

Yoona's POV

When I went down stairs I saw aunt Fei looking at Sehun with a serious face.

Maybe they are just talking about something.

"Yoona, your friend is here to pick you up." aunt Fei said and walked closer to me.

"We will talk later." she whispered.

Sehun looked at me, smiled, and asked, "Let's go?" as he opened the door for me.

We went to his car and he started driving to school.

The car was filled with an awkward silence.

I feel that my throat is dry so I took out my water bottle and started to drink.

"Umm... You didn't tell that Baekhyun was your boyfriend... " he said breaking the silence.

I choked on water because of what he said.

I quickly wiped off the water on my mouth and asked, "And where did you get that information?" and I started to drink again.

"From your aunt Fei..." he answered and once again, I choked on water.