The School Play

Yoona's POV

Right now, we're preparing for the play.

The costumes that Sooyoung designed are amazing. They arrived a few hours ago and the characters already wore them just to see if any adjustments are needed.

Baekhyun and the others are still working on the props but they are almost finished.

It's funny to see Baekhyun covered in different colors of paint.

He seemed to notice me laughing at him so he shot me a glare which made me look away.

It is his punishment.

Luhan and Sehun were doing a great job with the lighting and effects. I didn't even expect them to be this good. I even thought that they'd break a couple of supplies before actually getting the hang of it.

Jessica was also great. She was the one who scheduled our rehersals and she managed to run every rehersal smoothly.

Overall, this is going well.

We just need to make a few adjustments and we're done.

-

The play will start in about three hours.

Right now I'm at home to prepare for later.

I laid out my clothes for later which is a cute white top and a red skirt with a white belt. I'll just pair it up with my white doll shoes.

Baekhyun has been in the shower for thirty minutes. I think he's still trying to get rid of the paint from earlier.

I still have to wait for him to finish since the shower in the other bathroom is broken.

I still need to wait for Aunt Fei to come back for that to get fixed.

I walked to the bathroom with a fresh towel in my hands.

"Baekhyun, you've been in there since forever! Are you dead now?" I yelled and knocked on the door repeatedly.

Just then, he came out. He's already dressed up, maybe that's why he took too long.

As soon as he stepped out, I went inside and locked the door to take a shower.

-

I'm already here at school and I'm so nervous. Students from other schools are already here. The students were still wearing their school uniform so it's easy to identify what school they're from.

I received a message from Baekhyun and he told me to bring the box of supplies to the him.

Urgh. What a gentleman. -_-

So I took the box and went to where he was.

But being the clumsy person that I am, I tripped on a rock and dropped the box which caused all the supplies to scatter on the ground.

While I was trying to pick up all the supplies, a guy in a yellow uniform came to help me.

After picking everything up with the help of that guy, we both stood up.

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

"You're welcome, pretty noona. I'm Jeon Jungkook from School of performing arts, by the way." he said and smiled.

How cute. He's like a little boy.

"I have to go now." I said.

"Do you need help with that, noona? it seems heavy." he stated.

"Okay." I said and handed the box to him.

Then, we walked to where Baekhyun was.

-

I spotted Baekhyun using his phone and I received a message. From him, ofcourse. He was asking me where I am.

I received another message but this time it was from Sooyoung, she told me to help her with some stuff for the play.

"Jungkook, can you bring that box to that ugly hyung of yours?" I asked as I pointed to Baekhyun.

"Sure, noona." he said and went to Baekhyun.

Then, I headed to Sooyoung.

-

Baekhyun's POV

A guy in a SOPA uniform approached me with the box of supplies that Yoona was supposed to bring.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ugly hyung. Pretty noona told me to give you this." he said and handed me the box.

Ugly hyung? Pretty noona?

Aish, stupid Yoona.

"Thanks, kid." I said and ruffled his hair.

"You're not that ugly though, hyung. Bye." he said and went to his friends.

I just smiled to myself and brought the box to where the others were.

-

Yoona's POV

The play went smoothly. It was
actually great.

I even received a couple of compliments from some students.

I went to the backstage and thanked everyone for doing a great job.

~~~Author's Note~~~

Hey guys! Is anyone still reading this?
I haven't updated since May, I think. Anyways, thank you to those who are stil reading this story!

Sorry for the short update though.

I read this story from the first chapter up to the last one and... I don't even know what to say. I think this story is so stupid and childish eventhough I myself is the one who wrote it. I don't even kniw where I got the guts to publish this since months ago.

I also saw alot of mistakes in this book. Aside from typographical errors there are also alot of grammatical errors and mistakes in spellings. I hope you don't mind though. Sorry.

But anyways, I'm planning to finish this story. Maybe 2 or 3 chapters more? I don't know.

Thanks again for reading!

Vote. Comment.

xoxo