Mister Grumpy

Yoona's 's POV

"Yoona wake up, your boyfriend is here to pick you up. Why didn't tell you have a boyfriend?" aunt Fei said while waking me up.

"Huh? What? Boyfriend? " I said while rubbing my eyes.

" Just get dressed and go down stairs okay?" aunt Fei said.

I quickly wore my uniform and went down.

I saw someone sitting on the couch.

He stood up and and asked for aunt Fei's permission if he can drive me to school.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here? " I asked but he didn't answer.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him.

" Why are you here? " I asked him as I slapped his hand which made him let go of mine.

" I'm going to orient you since you are now my personal assistant. There are some rules you need to follow. " he said.

" What rules? " I asked and rolled my eyes.

" I'll tell you on the way. Now get in the car." he said as he went in his car.

I also went in his car.

"There is only one Rule, you must obey all my orders. " he said.

" That's it?? " I asked.

" Yes. " he simply answered.

" Umm.. Why did my aunt call you my boyfriend? " I asked.

" Because that's the only way she would let me in. " he answered.

" Aishh....! " I said.

We arrived at school and we went to our classroom.

"Here is the list of everything you must do." Baekhyun said as he handed me a very long piece of paper.

" How am I supposed to do this, we have classes?!?! " I said but he didn't answer, he just left.

Our professor gave us a long quiz, and to be honest it was really hard.

After our professor checked the papers, he stood up.

"Okay, only two of you got the perfect score. And it is Yoona and Suho. I think everyone passed--- " he looked at Baekhyun and continued, "Mr. Byun, I'm so disappointed in you. You are in top of your class last year, and now, you failed a simple test?"

"Okay, class dismissed." Our professor said as he went out the room.

After classes, I tried to look for Baekhyun, but he was nowhere to be found. So I just decided to start with the things listed on the paper Baekhyun gave me.

The fisrt thing listed there was to buy some books.

I went to the bookstore and bought the books that are written on the list.

I was carrying about six books when I went out of the store.

I accidentally stepped on something and lost my balance..

Boom!

The next thing I knew was the books were scattered everywhere.

Luhan's POV

I saw Yoona slip down and all the books she was carrying fell.

I quickly ran towards her and helped her pick up the books.

She looked at me and said, "Thanks Luhan. What are you doing here anyway? "

"Well, I was on my was to buy some books and then I saw you." I answered.

"Thanks again. " she said.

" Are you gonna read all those books?" I asked.

"No, I mean these books are not mine. Baekhyun ordered me to buy these." She answered.

" What?!?!" I said in shock.

"Okay, Luhan listen, long story short, I am Baekhyun's personal assistant. " she answered.

" Oh...  But why?? " I asked.

" Luhan, please stop asking so many questions. " she said.

" Oh.. Alright.. By the way, do you need a ride? " I asked.

" Ummm...  Yes, but I still need to finish these things listed here. " she answered as she took a long piece of paper from her pocket.

" Can I help you then? " I asked. I know I'm tired but at least I can spend a little more time with her.

Yoona's POV

" Can I help you then? " Luhan asked.

" S-sure... If you really want to." I answered. Why is he being very kind to me?

After finishing everything on the list, I asked Luhan to drive me back to school.

"Have you seen Baekhyun? I need to give these books and other stuff to him." I asked Luhan.

"I haven't seen him lately, but he oftenly goes to the tree near our classroom. Maybe you'll find him there." he answered.

"Thanks, I'll be going now. Bye. Thanks for the ride. " I said but before I could continue walking, I stepped on my shoelace and and I almost fell with all the books. Luckily, Luhan was there to save me.

" Still clumsy as you'll ever be.. Just like when we were--- I mean just like what happened lately. Well I have to go now. Bye. " he said nervously and ran to his car and immidiately went away.

Luhan is acting strange, is he hiding anything..?

After I came back to my senses, I decided to go to the tree to look for Baekhyun.

When I got to the tree, he was really there, sitting under the tree, looking depressed, and gloomy as he'll ever be.

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga

Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam....

He started to sing.

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anihan gujeorieotdoramyeon

Neoui geu sarangwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

I continued the song.

He immidiately turned his head to face me.

"What are you doing here? " those are the words he said.

" Since you continued the song when I was sad, its time for me to continue the song for you. And oh.. by the way, here are the things you told me to buy." I said and I handed him the books.

I sat beside him and said, "Why are you here anyway? And why are you always sad? I know its non of my business, but maybe I can help."

He stood up and said, "Its non of you're business. Now go away, I don't want to see you."

"No, I won't go away unless--" before I could finish my sentence he cute me off and said, "Then I'll be the one to go away."

"Guess what? I don't care, Mister Grumpy!" I shouted.

"Did you just call me Mister Grumpy?!" he asked as he held my wrist.

"Yes, Yes I did, Mister Grumpy." I said proudly as I raised my head.

"You call me that one more time and I'll..." he said.

"You'll what? " I tried mocking him.

Baekhyun's POV

Is she mocking me? 

" I..  I'll kiss you. " I said as I leaned closer to her.

" I know you can't do that. " she said.

" Arghh.. " I just walked away.

~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~

I Know my story is boring, but trust me the next chapters are going to be great.