This is where it begins

Yoona's POV

"ring... ring... "

My alarm clock rang as I turned it off.

" Well, here we go again, another day in this cruel world. When will my misery end?! " I said to myself.

I got up and sat on my bed. I remembered that my aunt gave me a diary yesterday.

She said that it was from my mom and dad. And she also said that my parents want her to give it to me on my 18th birthday (which was yesterday).

So I grabbed it and stared at it. It was so beautiful... They say only people who don't have friends write on diaries... Well that's exactly like me. I have zero friends. My life is terrible... So, I decided to write on it.

Dear Diary,
I'm Im Yoona. The only thing I do is read. I think that's why I have no friends. Anyways, my life was okay here until my aunt decided to move to Seoul. I didn't want to move there because my life is better here in Canada, but I have to. Me and my aunt will live in her house there. And she's the only family I have left. So I don't have any choice. Well, until next time.

Love, Yoona

"Yoona...come here..." I heard aunt Fei call.

"I'll be there in a minute.." I replied. I went down stairs and saw her packing her things.

"Good morning Yoona." she greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning too, Aunt Fei.." I replied.

"Go ahead and have your breakfast, I already prepared it for you. And after that, pack up your things too." she said with a smile on her face.

"Okay aunt Fei..." I said as I smiled back at her. After I had breakfast, I packed my things.

I placed my clothes in my suit (trolley) case and the important things such as my wallet, phone, and others in my backpack.

After that I took a bath and wore my clothes.

I looked at the mirror.

I look stupid.

I was wearing an oversized sweater, skinny jeans and my eye glasses since I need these glasses to see properly. I tied my hair into a low ponytail with my bangs left hanging.

I took all my things and went outside my room.

"Well, this is it.. Good bye..." I said while patting the door of my room.

"Yoona... are you ready?" aunt Fei asked.

"Umm... yes aunt Fei... I'll be there in a minute.." I replied.

I went down stairs and looked back at my room.

"Are you okay??" she asked.

"Yes.." I answered.

We went out and waited for the bus.

Finally after 10 minutes of waiting it's here.

We went in. As I feel the bus move, I look out the window and stared at the house.

We arrived at the airport and went in the plane.

I sat down beside aunt Fei. Slowly, my eyes began to close and I fell asleep.

"Yoona, wake up.. we're here." aunt Fei said while pushing me back and forth. "

"We're here already?" while rubbing my eyes.

"Yes... now hurry up, we need to go." she answered.

We went out from the plane.

"Wow..." I said with my mouth open.

"Close your mouth before you drool." aunt Fei said while laughing.

"Aunt Fei...!!!" I said loudly with an annoyed tone.

"Let's just go" she said and looked away.

"Follow me,.." she said and I nodded my head.

While we were walking, I kept seeing huge billboards that says Exo.

What's Exo??? I asked myself.

We were walking on the streets when suddenly... a guy in a black jacket is running like there's no tomorrow towards me covering his face with a hat... he was coming closer.. and closer...

Boom!!! everything became black all of a sudden.

"Ouch!!" we both shouted.

"Hey why did you get in my way... now look, my things are all over.!!" the guy said.

I can't see his face well. I was examining his face when I realized I was staring at him like a dog.

"It wasn't my fault!!" I responded quickly.

Then, he quickly took his things and ran away.

"Are you okay?" Aunt Fei asked.

"Yes.." I answered.

"Okay then, let's go now." she said and I followed her.

After minutes of walking, we finally arrived.

"We are here.." she said while looking at a big house with a cake shop beside it.

"Wow!! that house is so big... is this yours? I asked curiously.

"Yes, this cake shop also belongs to us. " she answered.

"Really?! wow, I didn't know you were rich.. " I said while I was looking quite surprised.

"Don't say that, coz' I'm not rich... Let's just go inside" she said.

We went inside and showed me my room.

My room was painted with bright purple.

It has a queen sized bed with stuffed toys on it.

Suddenly, my heart was filled with joy thinking that this might not be as bad as I thought.

I let out a heavy sigh and said, "Well, this is where my new life will begin.." while smiling by myself.

I unpacked my think and placed them in my new closet. I was so tired so I jumped on my bed.

I couldn't sleep. I kept imagining the face of the guy lately. As seconds pass by, I can feel my eyes finally closing.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note ~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first FanFic... I hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter. I know it's short but I will try my best until my brain explodes to think of more events for this FanFic.