Chapter 7 (Smut warning!)

( OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD I CAN'T WRITE SMUTTT! I'll try, but I won't promise it'll be good. I never written smut before, but I will do mah best!)

            Russia's POV

I pulled Germany into a heated and needy kiss and Germany kisses back. I run my hands down Germany's side as I pick him up and pin him to the bed. " A-Ah~" Germany lightly moaned. "Do you want this~?" I said internally smiling as I pull away to breathe. Germany seductively smirks. "Oh, are you planning on conquering me~?" I asked. "Maybe~" Germany replied. "Well not on my watch~" I said as I lean down and licks his neck until I found his sweet spot. "Ngha~" Germany moaned. "That's a good boy~" I said, licking again, but rougher this time. "R-Russland~" Germany lightly moaned. "Who~? I never heard of them~" I said, taking off Germany's clothes. "You're my Russland~" Germany said. "Already claiming me, huh~?" I said as I begin to bite his neck, receiving more small moans from Germany's mouth. I bite hard and draw blood, lapping it up. "Mmnh~ Russia~" Germany moaned. "Yes Germany~?" I said, starting to tease his erect member. "S-Stop teasing Russia~" Germany said, moaning after that. "What~? Why would I do that~?" I said, bending over and instantly deep throating him. "Ngah~ R-Russia~" Germany moaned. "Hm?" I said looking up, giving off vibrations to Germany's member. Germany grabbed my hair and shoved my head down, making me choke a little, but I could handle.

        Germany's POV

I felt that I was close. "Ngh~ R-Russia, I'm c-close~" I said before I came in Russia's mouth. "Mm~ You know, you taste as delicious as you look~?" Russia said, with cum dribbling down his chin. "Really~? Well, I'm not the only one getting the good end of the kink~ I WILL conquer you~" I said. "Well, now's your chance~" Russia said, getting up. I put the tip of his member in my mouth, and once I got half of him in, I started bobbing my head up and down, listening to Russia's deep, low moans from above me. "A-Ah fuck~! G-Germany~!" Russia moaned, gripping the sheets as I kept sending vibrations down his member. "G-AH~! GERMANY~! I'M~! NGH~!" Russia stuttered before he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of the cum, wiping the rest that escaped away. " Pl-Please Germany, f-fuck me~!" Russia said. "That's what I like to hear~" I said, putting him on his stomach. I grabbed the lube and put some on my fingers. "Ready, mien liebe~?" I said. "Y-Yes~!" Russia said. I insert one finger through his entrance, earning more moans from Russia. "A-AH F-FUCK~! G-GER~!" Russia moaned loudly as I insert a second finger. I begin to make scissoring motions inside of Russia. Once I inserted the third one, his moans became louder. "A-Ah~! P-PLEASE FUCK ME G-GERMANY~!" Russia moaned. I took my fingers out and aligned my member up with his entrance. I pushed the tip in, and begin to thrust inside and outside Russia. "NGAH~! G-GERM~! HARDER~!" Russia moaned as I obediently sped up. Once I hit his prostate, Russia moaned even louder. "YES~! R-RIGHT THERE~!" Russia moaned as I continuously hit it over and over.

      Russia's POV

OH GOD IT FELT SO GOOD! "A-AH~! GERMANY~!" I moaned as I came everywhere. Germany came after I did, filling me up with his cum. Germany lays down next to me. "Round 2~?" Germany asked. I smirk. "You wanna feel good~?" I said, with him laying down on his stomach already. I lube up my fingers and insert two, stretching Germany out. "A-AH~! FUCK ME DADDY~!" Germany moaned. "Say daddy again, puppy~" I said, taking my fingers out and aligns my member up with Germany's entrance. "P-PLEASE FUCK ME DADDY~!" Germany said. I push the tip in, waiting for Germany to adjust to my size. Once he motioned that he was ready, I started to slowly thrust in and out of him. "NGAH~! HARDER D-DADDY~!" Germany moaned as I sped up and already hit his prostate. "Y-YES~! RIGHT THERE D-DADDY~!" Germany moaned as I kept hitting his prostate. once he came, I immediately came after and layed down next to him, spooning him. Germany yawned. "Goodnight mien liebe..." Germany said, exhausted. "Goodnight, моя любовь..." I said as I fall asleep.

( GOD I NEED TO SOAK MYSELF IN HOLY WATER FOR THE NEXT YEAR! I REGRET EVERYTHING, but I hope all you sinners enjoyed this chapter, I enjoyed laughing at myself in my head while making this, and kudos to @Aairs101 for helping me out!... Anyways, that's all from me! - xXA_German_mistakeXx)