Chapter 4

(You guys loved the last chapter OMG thank you so much! This chapter will be beautiful, cute, lovely, and somewhat cringy (sorry if it is) anyways, without further a do, enjoy this new chapter!)

          Germany's POV

I wake up by the sound of the door knocking. "Ugh, come in..." I said, still kinda tired. Japan walks in. "Konichiwa Germany-san! I just wanted to know if you and Russia-san would like to hang out with my friends and I!" "We'd love to! Just let us get ready!" I said, getting excited.  "Okay! I'll wait outside the dorm for you two!" Japan replied, leaving the dorm to wait. "Okay!" I said, closing the door to get ready. Russia wakes up. "Who was at the door?" Russia asked. "It was Japan. She wants us to hang out with her and her friends." I said. "Oh, okay." Russia said, starting to get ready. I start to get ready too. "Done Russland?" I say, waiting for him with Japan. "Yeah! Just let me lock the dorm first once I get out!" Russia said, getting out the dorm and locking it. "Lets go Germany-san and Russia-san!" Japan said, leading us to her dorm. Once we entered, we were greeted by all of Japan's friends in cosplays, neko outfits, and anime schoolgirl outfits. "Konichiwa, Russia-san and Germany-san!" they all said. "Hallo!" I said. "Пpивeт!" Russia said. "Sit down, we're gonna play truth or dare!" Japan said. "Okay!" both Russia and I said as we sit down next to each other. "I'll start!" Japan said. All of the girls giggled. "Germany-san! Truth or dare!" Japan said. "Dare!" I replied. "I dare you to kiss Russia-san multiple times!" Japan said, about to burst out squealing. I blushed and kissed Russia everywhere, but the lips. Every single girl was fangirling. "YESSSSSS!!!" Japan said, taking a picture. "Japan!" I said, embarrassed.

      Russia's POV

I can't believe he kissed me! I almost died when he did, his lips were so soft, I just want to feel it all over again... I was frozen there with kiss marks everywhere on my face. "S-Sorry... it was part of the dare..." Germany said. "I-I-It's fine..." I said, outrageously blushing. Japan looks at me. "Your turn Russia-san!" Japan said. "Ok, Midori! Truth or dare!" I said. "Truth!" Midori said. "What was your first cosplay?" I said. "It was a...Katyusha cosplay..." Midori said, kinda embarrassed. "Katyusha?! I LOVE THAT CHARACTER!" Lizou said. "R-Really?" Midori said, confused. "Why do you think I have an obsession with Russians?" Lizou said. Midori giggled. "Yeah! I remember!" Midori said, hugging Lizou.

                  (time-skip to after the game and everyone went home)

         Germany's POV

Once I got home, Russia was acting really weird. "What's on your mind, Russland?" I asked. "Nothing much..." He replied, turning on the TV and begins to listen to music. " I'm gonna go to bed, okay?" I said. "Okay." Russia replied. Once I shut the door, I heard him singing a song. "Once I was seven years old, my, mother told me, go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely, once I was seven years old..." Russia sang through the door. "He's so good..." I swoon to myself. His voice was beautiful, elegant, and sweet...god, I wanna hear his voice again... I lay down on my bed, listening to the singing through the door as I fall asleep.

I wake up in a cold room with my mouth covered with duct tape, with my arms and legs tied up with rope. "HELP ME!" I try to say, but it ends up muffled. Someone opens the door and shuts it, locking it in the process. They were in a black suit with a hockey mask on. I couldn't tell who it is, but they sure didn't like me because once the door was locked, they put a blade to my throat and ripped off the duct tape. I scream and they put the blade closer to my throat. "W-What do you want from me?!" I say, terrified. " I want you to stay away from him, of you're dead." They reply. "Who? Russlan-" I say but they slap me. "Don't even SAY his name." He said as the blade touched my throat. "Do you want me to spare you, or do you want to die?" They said. "I-I want to live!" I say, crying. They take the blade off my throat, putting it to the floor. "Good boy~" They say, picking my head up and throwing it to the wall, knocking me out.

(OH JEEZ! Can you tell who kidnapped Germany? Comment your guess! That's all from me! -xXA_German_mistakeXx)