Fallin' to pieces

Trigger Warning!! Sorry!

I'm still alive but im barely breathin'

Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in

The blood pooling at my feet is starting to make me feel sick at the look of it. I can hear myself sobbing but i can't feel the movement. God where is the window. I need air...

Cause I got time while she got freedom

Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't break even

I've been lying in this  bathroom for days now nobody noticing. The mirror fractured into thousands of little shards all reflecting me in a different way, all twisted. My reflection that he once thought was perfect. Him, oh him in all his glory, him and his perfect everything, him and his perfect ending and his once perfect girl. His supposed second half is now a half of what she used to be, broken off with the smaller half of the heart...

His best days will be some of my worst

He finally met a girl whose gonna put him first

I still remember the coffee at the park when he told me about her. A girl he couldn't live without, a girl of whom I was definitely no match for. Another girl who took away my other half. Sadly that other half didn't want to be apart of me anymore. He is going to have such a good life with that girl. He'll buy her flowers and she'll kiss him right. They're the perfect couple. Putting the other before themselves, making sure the other is safe. The perfect couple. More perfect than I could ever dream...

While i'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping

I haven't even slept, let alone dreamed in these past days. the sleeping pills in my hand should make me sleep for life if the blood still spilling on the floor doesn't...

Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so yeah.. that was depressing, idk it just came to me when i was listening to the song today so i felt like it. so yeahhh...

anyway give it some love and attention cause she needs it. also if you want me to do something in particular i'm open to prompts or ideas if you want to share haha.

Vote, Comment, Follow :) keep smiling my little bubblies ;)