The light to my darkness

Jason's POV

"Alicia stay here don't come out of here til its safe" "but what if you get hurt" "don't worries about me I promise I'll be fine" after that I walked out of the room downstairs where we heard the big bang. when I made it down stairs I didn't see anyone but then I heard a noise come from upstairs and oh shit Alicia is up therr. I ran up stairs as fast as I could I saw 3 men around Alicia trying to take her "Get off her now before I blow your brains out"  "Hello jason we are just here to pick up a little something for boss then he looked down at Alica. "You are not going to touch her or lay a finger on her you better get out of my house NOW". "Boss will get what he wants one way or another" that all one of the men said before they walked off. "Alicia are you okay are you heart" "I..I'm fine" "thankgod I'm so sorry I shouldn't have gotten you invloved I should have never let the teacher pair us I'm so sorry I put you in so much danger. "Hey look its okay I'm okay all thanks to you u saved me so don't blame yourself because I know that whenever I'm in danger you will always be there for me". After those words came out of her mouth o couldnt help but smash my lips on her  she tasted like cherry lip balm mixed with honey I had to pull my self away before I let myself get too much control. Then I remembered the words that that man had said boss will get what he wants I growled then Alicia looked up at me "are you okay"she asked "I'm fine just thinking' "oh okay" now her head was in my lap she is so beautiful and innocent she shouldn't be a part of all this.But the thought of someone taking her away from me broke my heart this girl is the light to my darkness shes breaking the walls that I have built up and its honetly frighting me to think about.

Hey guys a update finally I'm so sorry about keeping y'all waiting and dundundun I'm thinking about making a Instagram for Alicia and jason :) would you follow? Until next byeeeeeee💕