14.

*Josh's pov*

Shit. I really enjoyed talking to Brie. I don't know what to do. When I first texted Brienna, Nessie broke up with me because she thought I cheated on her with Ava (her best friend). After that she wouldn't talk to us for over a week. Both of us didn't have the chance to even explain that it was just a misunderstanding. I wanted to apologize and clear things out but ended up texting a similar number that turned out to be Brie. Nessa blocked me everywhere and even after apologizing and calling her thousands of times, she totally ignored me. I got really mad. Brie was kinda right I wanted to get my emotions out and get back at Ness by going out with her. I was actually kinda glad that Brie wasn't one of those girls who didn't respect themselves. I know I shouldn't shut her out now but if Nessie sees our conversations she'll flip out. 

*messenger sound - 2 new messages*

Nessie:

hey babe

 i'm glad we made up

Josh:

yeah me too

Nessie:

wanna come over tonight?

Josh:

idk maybe another day babe

Nessie:

we just got back together why don't u wanna come

Josh:

*typing...*

Nessie:

u know what nevermind i don't have time anyway

see u later babe

*Nessie is offline*

I hope she doesn't get mad again, but it just didn't feel right going to see Ness after what I did to Brie. And why did she change her mind so suddenly. Since clearly my girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me I better make up with Brienna.

//

I didn't rly have an idea for this

comment what u think <3