3

*Annabeth's POV*
"You bicker with her more than Artemis." Robin rolled his eyes towards Wally as him and I argued..
We both snapped our necks towards him and yelled, "SHUT UP!" And went back to arguing.
"The greenhouse effect is real!" Wally huffed.
"You're being stubborn. Because I'm right, if cars give off carbon dioxide and plants take in carbon dioxide..."
This is the kind of stuff we argued about. Barry says that we love to pick fights with each other about everything. One time we fought about the ingredients in cake.
It's just because Wally likes to molehills into mountains. "You're ridiculous!" Wally crossed his arms.
"Me? You are-"
"We're done with you two fighting all the time!" Connor interrupted.
"We should just lock them up in a room and see what happens." Artemis suggested as she raised an eyebrow.
"I wouldn't do that," I shook my head. "Yeah, the Flash tried it once, and we ended up breaking three chairs, and Flash's newest computer was thrown out the window..." Wally said and pointed at me. "She broke it."
"Wally tried to punch me and ended up breaking his wrist." I whispered.
"Fractured," Wally corrected.
"Oh no, Wall-"
"Okay, calm down-" Aqualad started
"Can we reenact Wally's wrist getting fractured by Annabeth?" Artemis suggested.
"No!" Wally yelled.
"Yes!'' I yelled.
"Annabeth I will-"
"Everyone quiet!" Aqualad yelled.
Everyone flinched. Kaldur rarely raised his voice.
"Wally and Annabeth, you two need to stop arguing. Artemis, stop provoking them. Everyone else stay quiet." Kaldur commanded.
"Annoying," Wally mumbled.
"Stupid," I mumbled back.
And this was how a day without a mission started.

A/N: ok kool this was kinda short but it was super fun to write bcuz of arguing hahahaahahahahhahahah btw the order of this story isn't going 2 b the same as yj k bye just in case you didn't read the last a/n