Derek panted slightly. "I don't even think it's been that long," he murmured, grinding down on him.

Stiles whimpered. "Please Derek. I need you. I'm already prepped. I prepped this morning at home."

Derek moaned slightly and pulled off his shirt, immediately reaching down to pull of Stiles', a little more carefully.

Stiles bit his lip, arching into Derek's touch. "Derek," Stiles whined.

"Soon, baby," Derek said softly, undoing his belt and pulling his jeans and boxers down swiftly, going to work on Stiles' quickly.

Stiles whimpered. "Derek, please," Stiles whined.

Derek smirked softly, pulling Stiles' pants off quickly. "Okay, baby," he said softly, grabbing his lube from beside the bed and coating his hard on with it, before lining himself up and pushing in, bottoming out quickly.

Stiles let out a yelp of pleasure, wrapping his legs around Derek and moaning. "Oh, fuck. You always feel so good."

Derek leaned down and began sucking softly on Stiles' neck, giving him a few seconds to adjust.

"Move. Please move," Stiles whined. "Fuck me, Derek."

Derek smirked into Stiles' neck. "So greedy," he whispered, moving to suck on Stiles' earlobe. "All for me."

"All yours baby," Stiles whimpered, pulling back to kiss Derek.

Derek pressed down into the kiss, and slowly started moving, in and out, slipping his tongue behind Stiles' teeth.

Stiles moaned, hand clutching at Derek's hair and tugging at it gently.

Derek started moving faster, relishing in the sounds Stiles was making, trying to find his prostate with every thrust, finding it in seconds.

Stiles threw his head back when Derek hit that bundle of nerves that made him crazy, moaning loudly. "Fuck Derek. Faster, please."

Derek moaned with him and leaned up to his ear. "What if I don't?" he questioned, starting to slow his pace down.

Stiles whined. "Fuck me faster or I swear to god you will never touch me again," Stiles growled.

Derek whined this time, a low and gutteral sound, as he started moving faster, wanting nothing more than to fuck the human into the mattress, but at the same time not wanting to hurt him.

"Come on Derek. You can do better than that," Stiles taunted. "Show me the animal inside you, baby."

Derek growled lowly and pulled out, flipping Stiles over carefully. "You sure you can handle it?" he mocked.

"I can handle it. Take me Derek. Show me who I belong to," Stiles whined.

Derek bit softly at Stiles' neck and pushed back in, not giving him time to adjust now, starting to thrust quickly and hard.

Stiles clutched at the sheet, letting out shouts of pleasure. "Fuck yes! Harder, Derek!"

Derek grunted in agreement and started thrusting harder, pressing down on Stiles. "You gonna come, Stiles?" he asked lowly, whispering into this ear. "You gonna come for me?"

Stiles whimpered and nodded. "Yes, so close. " Stiles moaned.

Derek nipped at his earlobe. "Good, so am I," he moaned out, thrusting harder into him, picking his pace up.

It only took a few more minutes before Stiles was yelling out loudly as he came.

Derek followed quickly after, coming inside Stiles, and riding out his orgasm.

Stiles laid slack against the bed. Once his high came down, Stiles' arm started to ache and he whined. "Ow, crap."

Derek pulled out slowly and laid on his back, pulling Stiles on top of him. "Was that good?" he asked softly, starting to take pain from Stiles' arm.

"That was amazing," Stiles smiled. "Probably shouldn't have asked you to be so rough with my arm the way it is."

Derek laughed softly. "Well, you did continually yell at me to fuck you harder and faster," he reminded him, kissing softly at his neck. "I guess next time I could be a little bit more gentle."

Stiles hummed. "I liked it a lot though." Stiles nuzzled into Derek. "I love you."

Derek smiled. "I know you do," he told him. "And I'm glad you did. I did two. Ready for round two yet?" he said sarcastically, but seriously at the same time.

"I think I'm good. Arm hurts a little too much," Stiles hummed.

Derek nodded. "I'll grab you some aspirin, and a towel to wipe off with," he said, slowly starting to get up.

Stiles nodded, rolling off Derek carefully and smiling happily, closing his eyes before realizing that Derek never says 'I love you' back which made him frown.

Derek walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a few aspirin and a glass of water, then grabbed a towel and wet it slightly, walking back over to Stiles and sitting down. "Something wrong?" he asked softly, seeing his frown.

Stiles sat up slowly. "Why don't you ever say I love you back?"

Derek thought for a minute. "I guess I like showing you how much I love you, rather than just saying it," he told him. "Here," he handed him the pills and the glass.

Stiles took the pills. "Sometimes saying it is actually a good thing."

Derek leaned into Stiles' ear. "Well, Stiles, I love you, more than anything in the world," he told him softly, slowly starting to clean him off.

Stiles smiled. "I love you too," he whispered, letting Derek clean him off.

Derek smiled softly. "Good, after that, I would hope you did," he teased.

Stiles blushed, giggling a bit. "Hurry up and cuddle with me."

Derek chuckled, finishing cleaning him off and tossing the towel away. He laid down and opened his arms for Stiles.

Stiles curled into Derek, humming happily. "Goodnight, babe. I'll see you in the morning."

Derek smiled. "Do I get morning sex?" he questioned softly, kissing against Stiles' neck.

"Yes, you do," Stiles told him. "But I'm riding you," he hummed.

Derek let out a groan. "I like it when you ride me," he told him softly. "You get to do all the work, and I get to watch you come," he nipped softly at his neck. "You're better than any pornstar."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Quit sweet talking me."

Derek chuckled. "It's true," he told him. "And only I get to see. Even better."

Stiles chuckled. "Go to sleep you sap."

Derek smiled. "Goodnight, Stiles," he said softly.