Manik: What??????

Officer: Yes Mr. Malhotra. You heard right. And don't worry now he is in our custody.

Manik: Thank you so much sir.

Officer: It's my pleasure Mr. Malhotra.

They hunged the call. Manik was very happy that now his family is safe. He rushed towards his house as from two days he haven't went home. He was driving the car when he got a call from home. He picked up the call.

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Hello.....

Neel: Papa aap kaha ho?? Aap pleashe(please) jaldi ghal(ghar)aa jao. Mumma......

Manik: Kya hua baby?? Mumma kya??

Neel: Mumma ish(is) not opening hel(her) eyesh(eyes).

Saying this he started crying. Manik's heart skipped hearing that. He stopped the car with a jerk.

Manik: Neel Neel please don't cry baby. Papa is coming okay!! Don't worry. Kuch nahi hoga mumma ko. I'm coming.

He hunged the call and started his car. He entered home and saw that Nandini was lying on the couch of the dining room. He rushed towards her. Neel hugged Manik seeing him and cried.

He carried Nandini to their room and lyed her on the bed and called the doctor. Till the doctor came Manik rubbed her hands and consoled Neel.

Doctor came and checked Nandini. Manik was sitting beside her with Neel who was silently sobbing. After checking her doctor called Manik out as she wanted to talk with him.

Manik placed Neel on the bed and went outside.

Manik: Yes doctor. Kya hua Nandini ko??

Doctor: Mr. Malhotra.....Nandini ne 2 din se kuch nahi khaya hain. Nahi kuch piya hain.

Manik: What???? 2 din se.....

Doctor: Aapko nahi pata??

Manik: Nahi....I mean I'm coming home after 2 days.

Doctor: Don't worry I have gave her injection. She will be up at any moment. Give her some light food for some days and take care of her.

Manik: Ya, thank you so much.

The doctor left and Manik entered the room. Before going towards her he noticed movement of her and slowly she opened her eyes. He sighed in relief. As soon as she woke up Neel hugged her tightly and started crying.

Neel: Mumma you scaled(scared) me.

Nandini rubbed his back and noticed Manik standing. As their eyes met Manik soon left the room. Nandini again felt hurt.

Nandini: Neel don't cry. Dekho mumma is fine na.

After some time Manik entered the room with a bowl of soup. He gave it to Nandini for drinking it. But she refused.

Manik: Neel aap apne room me jao.

Without saying anything he went to his room as he understood that his papa's mood was not good.

After he went Manik closed the door and sat beside her.

Manik: Nandini drink it fast.

Nandini: Mujhe nahi pina.

Manik: Nandini dekho don't test my patience now. Jaldi se pilo.

Nandini: Nahi pina mujhe.

Manik lost his temper. He kept the bowl on the side table and grabbed her from shoulders forgetting that she has injury on the shoulder. She cried in pain. Realizing what he have done he left her.

Manik: I'm....I'm sorry Nandini. I..I forgot....I'm really sorry....okay okay wait....

He pulled down her dress from her shoulder and saw blood strains. He grabbed the first aid box and made dressed the wounds. Both were in tears now. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and eyes.

Manik: I'm sorry Nandini. I didn't mean to.....

Nandini: No Manik don't say sorry. I deserve it. I'm sorry for hiding such a big thing from you. If you want you can scold me, you can punish me. Aur tum chaho to fir mujhe tum maat bhi sakte ho. But please don't avoid me. Please.....

She cried out holding his hands. Suddenly Manik kept his lips on hers and started kissing her vigorously. Nandini was taken aback but soon reciprocated. Feeling her breathless he broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

Manik: Tumne 2 din kuch nahi khaya aur nahi kuch piya hain. Kyun??

Nandini: Kyun ki tum mujhse naraz the.

She said with a puppy face and babiesh voice. Manik smiled at her quite antics.

Manik: Tum na aise face maat kiya karo. Main tumhe kha jaunga.

Nandini's eyes widened listening to him.

Nandini: Manikkkkkkk.

Manik laughed loudly and hugged her. She also reciprocated and they losted in each other.

To be continued..........