🚃Her without you 🚃

💫Lucy Heartfilia💫 - she sits in the guild at the bar talking to Mirajane, she and her team go on a bunch of jobs, but she's still seriously bored without you. She wishes she could've come along because that mission would take FOUR WHOLE MONTHS TO COMPLETE!

🌹Erza Scarlet🌹- She went with you and boooooooy she was happy she went with you because that mission alone would've taken forever! she would miss you but if she did happen to stay behind because the master said she couldn't come along she would most likely isolate herself and seem sorta sad because she's always had you around her and without you it feels like she's missing a piece of herself sometimes she would REFUSE to eat her strawberry cake cause it made her think of you. The whole guild wants you to come back from your six month mission so then Erza can be herself again.

💧Juvia lockser💧 - she also came along, but again if master told her to stay behind she would seem kinda sad but she would start crying without you there by her side. You always knew how to comfort her. You being apart from her tore her up she didn't have her lover with her.

🍻Cana Alberona🍷- she would cry and drink then cry and drink She wishes she could've gone with you, but she knows you have to do this and she really thinks about if your okay and what's going on the whole time!

📚Levy Mcgarden📚- she's actually quite fine without you. she trusts that you can do this and you'll make it back home just fine she has full belief in you!

🤍Mirajane💜- she tries to act fine so nobody freaks out, but she does miss you and she misses making food for you and stuff she wants you to come back even though this mission will take eight months.

♒️Aquarius♒️- She. Is. Worried. She thinks about all the different possibilities and how each one could turn out. AND IF YOU GET HURT ON THE MISSION SHE WILL BEAT UP THAT BLONDE BIMBO. ( sorry lucy! love ya queen! T-T )

♈️Aries♈️- she gets somewhat worried she knows you're strong but she wants to make sure that you're okay and she hopes that you come back unharmed and Loke has to reassure her that you'll be fine.

WOAH! i'm SO SO SO happy and thankful for all of you readers! i really appreciate it! have a wonderful day/night!

~Author-Chan