S.2 Ch.5

{Hey...it's been a while huh? Whelp-! Let's get into it..7 months later ('-w-) }

Recap need to know's:
(Y/N): Your Name/First Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Colour
(H/S): Hair Style
(S/C): Skin Colour
(E/C): Eye Colour
(F/F): Favorite Food
(F/C): Favorite Colour
Nova is your pet, Arctic Fox.

"You...You're not mad with us (Y/N)...?" Gai's voice gave out halfway, A sort of pleading mixed in with a sense of relief. I grabbed my keys to my house and put them into my pocket, walking over to the front door I whistled hearing gentle pitter-patter against the polished dark wood flooring "Bring it up again Gai and just wait and see"I retorted in a passive-aggressive tone. I watched as Nova ran towards me as I went onto my knees, she jumped, climbed onto my lap, and nuzzled her way into my (F/C) Hoodie pocket "R..Right-" Gai gulped anxiously "Then..^Clears Throat^ Let's head out and have fun! Come now!" It was amusing watching him go straight back into his super-hero-like personality, he always had that kind positivity to him, it's admirable.
I watched as Gai walked out of the apartment with a confident march, looking to Kakashi I gave him a sweet smile and intertwined our fingers holding his hand as we followed after. He scratched the back of his neck with a bead of sweat going down his forehead "So...Are you mad with m-" "Same thing as I told Gai" "Th-Thought so.."
.
.
.
Arriving at the BBQ steakhouse and walking inside I noticed a very familiar black-haired Jounin couple "Oh my god! Kurenai!-Asuma!" I practically squealed seeing my best friend and her boyfriend, the both of us locked eyes and we ran to each other tackling into a loving tight hug "(Y/N)~! It's been so long!" Backing away we giggled and laughed "You look so radiant, you're practically glowing-" I then looked closer at her "Wait, you're glowing..omg!-Kurenai you're glowing, don't tell me-! " Her cheeks flushed and she nodded "It's Asuma's too" I didn't care if I was making a scene in the restaurant my best friend is pregnant! "Omg, when are you due?" I grabbed onto her hands, the both of us giving cheesy smiles  "Not for a few months, still in the early stages." Kakashi, Gai, and I decided to join the lovely couple at their table and talk.
If you were curious, yes it had been at least 2 weeks being in the village, I should've already caught up with Kurenai? Well, Kurenai was actually on a mission during that time with her team so sadly I didn't get to see her until today which I am glad for!
.
Talking grew on for at least 3 hours, of course eating during that time so do spare me for talking so long. Since it was early afternoon we didn't drink, besides Kurenai won't be able to for a whole year which she was bummed about but knew the sacrifice. Once things were paid for and we were ready to leave I gave Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai a hug goodbye leaving only me and Kakashi for the rest of the day.
"So, it's just you and I. What would you like to do dear (Y/N)?" He chimed charmingly as we walked down the streets of Kohona hand in hand. My brows furrowed in thought putting my finger to my lip in concentration, I then smiled softly "Hm, I think I have an idea."