Kakashi x Reader S.2 Ch.2

(hey guys, I'm currently dealing with being sick- painful, but I have some free time. So here's Ch.2 of season 2!! prepare for emotions T~T )
(Also enjoy this music!!)

(Y/N p.o.v)

Seeing him in such a state....had my absence really change him this much..? He looked like a sad puppy who just watched his own get stabbed and killed.
Yet I slowly watched his eye fill with swirls of coal black, back to it's original color and positivity. I opened my mouth to speak, but it only got partially open before Kakashi pulled me into a desperate embrace, his left hand wrapped tightly yet comfortingly, while his right runs through my hair, his chin resting on the top of my head while my face buried into his jacket. I felt a smile form onto my lips, happy that I could feel his touch again- I gently slithered my arms up and soothingly ran my fingers through his puppy soft silver hair. I could feel his heart beat, his breathing- It would slowly quicken and become shaken, Feeling a warm liquid soak a part of my hair, I pulled myself back to see Kakashi sobbing but it wasn't a full sad sob, more of a relieved one. "Kakashi, I'm here, there's no need to cry.." I spoke softly, placing my hands on his soaked cheeks. He gently placed his hands over mine and smiled weakly under his mask "I know, I know (Y/N). I-It's just that it's been so long....so long since I have seen the real you, I've longed to just hold you in my arms...to just pepper you in kisses and cuddle. It hurt me so much as the months went by...as years went by." he took a shaky breath as hot thick tears rolled down his cheeks "I...I-I would begin to think that you've been killed, or captured, o-or I don't know...something" I could hear a light whimper come from him as he exhaled. I would rest my forehead against his, my (E/C) glimmering eyes lovingly looking into his ", I know. And I am so sorry Kashi, I thought every single day about you, counting down the months and years- It was bothersome to my own health, but I didn't care as long as you stayed in my thoughts. I love you so much Hatake" I pulled down his mask and gently locked my lips with his. Kakashi's arms moved down and wrapped around my waist, pulling me close until out stomachs would be touching, tilting his head to make it passionate and deep. My hand was pressed against his jacket as my other on his shoulder. 

Soon splitting away, a light string of saliva would connect until disappearing- I smiled and then began laughing, my forehead pressed against his chest as I laughed. Kakashi being confused, he arched his eyebrow and smirked "What's so funny Ms.(L/N)~?" He cooed. I looked up and nuzzled our noses together "Nothing, just the fact that our kiss made me remember what I saw Sakura doing in the alleyway" I grinned brightly, his eye widened, absolutely baffled "What was she doing? who was she doing it with?" He asked, now intrigued. I giggled with a small snicker "She was so being passionate with Lee," Kakashi was now impressed "Really!? wait- Passionate as in-" "Yep, totally about to get funky in that alleyway- So I told them to do it someplace more...secret~" I snickered. Kakashi chuckled and facepalms "Jesus, I thought they'd be more responsible than that.." I Pouted and brought my hands to my waist "Says the one who reads porn in the middle of anywhere!" I retorted, he opened his mouth only to close it and look away, his pale cheeks going rosy "Okay...so, you may have a point there," "Not may, I do" I replied, he scoffed "Whatever, now come here you!" He said with a grin as he suddenly begins tickling me, I burst out laughing "Nuuu! S-Stahp!" I begged, basically falling to the ground gripping my sides. He chuckled "Awee, fine. Now come on- we have some cuddling to catch up on" He said picking me up bridal style, My face turned crimson as he began to bring me into his place, am I really that light?

(Short, but meh, maybe I will write more in a few weeks or something- And sorry for updating like, every month!!)

(Seeing Naruto and Sasuke next Ch!)