Chapter 2

I comb my purple hair as I stood in front of a mirror watching myself.

"She's finally awake" I said as I held a small grin.I waited for this for how many months.

Lumabas ako sa aking kwarto at dumiritso na sa Conference Hall namin.Our master probably had an announcement to make and I know it's about her.

Lahat ng studyante ay andito na ngayon sa hall.The room was filled with murmurs.Nakaupo ako sa pinakasulok at pinakadulo na upuan at pinagmasdan lang ang lahat.All the student are busy chit-chatting.

I saw one of my classmate calling me and telling me to sit with them at the front seats but I ignored her.I just think it's better being at the back.

Narinig ko ang pagbubulungan ng tatlong babae sa harap ko at pinag-uusapan nila ang pagkagising niya.

The news was spreading so quickly

"I've called you all here because the master has something to announce" Mr. Merendez stood infront of us and said those words.He's wearing his usual outfit.White long sleeve with a gold necktie paired with black slightly fitted slack pants.

Our master waved at us while holding his cane on his other hand and we immediately bowed at him.He's already 58 years old that's why he's always with his cane.

He cleared his throat and faced us "we have a new student here in our school"

"She can also use magic just like some of you" dugtong niya ."A lot of you still don't know who is it and some of you might already know who she is"

Nagsibulungan ang lahat ng studyante ngunit na hinto ito ng magpatuloy sa pagsasalita si Master.

"She's awake"

I heard a lot of people gasp and some also remained calm.Specially my section.

"You're ready to risk the safety of our city just for that monster huh? Master?" Mala sarkastikong sabi ni Nacht.Nakataas ang kaniyang paa sa upuang nasa harapan niya.Habang ang magkabilang kamay niya ay nakalagay sa balikat ng mga katabi niyang babae.

"Enough with your kabastosan Natch" biglang lumabas ang pagka conyo ni Mr. Merendez. Lahat ng studyante ay nagpipigil sa pagtawa

"What the fuck.." Natch murmured under his breath.

"Alam ko ang nararamdaman niyo but it was all in the past now she was also a victim" sagot ni Master

Natch held a laugh " We don't care if she's a victim or not. She's just a menace to us"

The other students agreed to him.

"See? Dapat kasi pinatay nalang natin siya" dugtong niya.

A very sharp ice suddenly flew to him.He was caught off guard kaya nasugatan ang kaniyang pisnge at dumugo.

Napatingin si Natch sa taas kung san ito nang galing at pati rin kami.We saw Cohen leaning on the railings at the second floor.

He looked at Natch irritatingly "shut your fuckin mouth"

Cohen use Ice magic that's why he's able to create that ice.He obviously intended to miss Natch head to avoid fatal injuries.

Our master thuds his cane twice and the tension between Natch and Cohen immediately eased "She lost her memory not just about the war but her entire memory so you must not be threatened about her existence because now she's just a mere student just like all of you"

"Pero Master-" the other students tried to disagree

"I, Lydan Gethrod the master of Shimmercloaks officialy declared that she will be a student here" He said out loud that made all the students silent.They know they can't opposed our Master.

"I hope you'll treat her normally" dugtong pa niya at ngumiti samin.

Bumalik na siya sa kaniyang office at kasama niya si Mr.Merendez.All the other student also went back to their classroom pati narin ako

I'm Ezdel Roux a student here in Shimmercloak  academy.It's basically a guild where students who can use magic and ability gather.Some of us doesn't use magic nor have ability but they eventually excelled in physical fights and using weapons.

I'm one of the students that belongs to section A-0.All the students that belongs to that sections are called the Elites.I came into this school 6 months ago and I only have one reason why I came here.

——

While I was wearing my uniform I saw my reflection in a mirror.Napansin ko ang malaking peklat saking dibdib.I just think it's weird waking up with no memory and seeing this bigass scar in my chest.

I felt a tear roll down to my cheek and I immediately wiped it "there's no point in crying" I said to myself.

The uniform is kinda cute but not so comfortable.Black fitted skirt na hanggang mid thigh yung haba while the upper is a white long sleeve with a gold necktie and I also have to wear a black blazer over it.The blazer has the school logo on it.

The school bell already rang a minute ago pero hindi ako sumabay sa ibang studyante.I heard their foot steps outside but I didn't bother to go along with them. I waited for 10 minutes until I don't hear any footsteps or any noise outside.

Sinabihan ako ni doktora kahapon na dumiritso daw sa clinic niya for my daily check up.Medyo naligaw ako at napadpad sa entrance ng isang hall.I saw all the students gathered there.I think there's a small commotion going on inside.

I suddenly felt a hand over my shoulder that made me flinch.

"I know that you'll get lost" she said while smiling "pupuntahan na sana kita sa room mo and I found you here"

I look at her name tag.Kim Ellis pala full name niya

"Let's go?" She asked and I nodded

Habang naglalakad kami I asked her about the students that gathered there and she said that it's not that important kaya hindi na niya ako pinapunta don at pinadiritso nalang sa clinic niya.

Her clinic is quite big and it's not just an ordinary clinic.After ng check up ko ay agad akong pumunta sa classroom ko.I belong to class A-1 and it's on the 3rd floor daw sabi ni Ms.Kim.

"Are you sure na di na kita kailangan ihatid sa classroom mo?" She asked

I nod and smiled "I can do it myself "