"Lucious control your expressions , you look like you're going to kill someone."

Hibiki tried to calm his best friend but his expression just got darker. He could only wait for Lucious to calm himself down.

The door opened to reveal Bella in her new uniform. The uniform of the academy was beautiful. With a black high-waist skirt that ended above the knee, the upper part consisted of various layers that was finished off by a red jacket with gold embroidery.

The boys looked at her in awe before returning to their senses. The uniform shined when it was wore by Bella, she wasn't scouted to be a model without any reasons. 

"Shall we go?"

The girl was unfazed by their reaction and smiled. She was already used to this type of reaction because of her previous occupation. She thought of it as a normal human reaction not knowing what it actually expresses.

The boys nodded at her as they exited the dorm. The trio walked towards their classroom, but Bella stopped right at the door confusing the other two.

"I got a message from Mister Orange yesterday. He said that I should wait for the teacher to call me in." She waved her hand that her pulsera was on, and smiled.

The two boys were amused by the way she called their teacher Mister Orange, and wondered if she knew that her 'Mister Orange' is the teacher responsible for their ability class and 'work'.

Bella's PoV

This teacher is late. Ten minutes has passed since Lucious and Hibiki entered.

Hmmm~ Is that the teacher? He has another girl that looks about my age with him. So she is the other new student mentioned in the message. The teacher gestured me to go in the class with him so I followed.

"So class, we have two new students. Please introduce yourselves."

"I-" I got interrupted...the teacher was pointing at me though...

"I'm Zoey. Nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along well."

She's gazing at Lucious and Hibiki from the start till the end. But cutting me off was rude and she dares to smirk at me at the end. She's getting on my nerve but I don't really want to be on bad terms when I just arrived.

"I'm Bella. I'll be in your care. I look forward on being acquainted with everyone." I put on my business smile.

"Bella, you can go sit between Lucious and Hibiki. Zoey you can go ahead and sit with Rosemary."

"Ehhhh, teacher isn't that unfair!? She gets to sit with the hot guys." She whined

"I'm the teacher here. Now do as you're told and wait for the next teacher." The teacher said with a demanding voice.

She pretended to go to the seat she was assigned. Just as the teacher stepped out, she turned to me as expected.

"Oi, don't get cocky. I'm pretty sure they prefer me over you. We're switching seats." She glared at me.

She's the type that I don't want to deal with. I'll just ignore her. I walked by her to only be grabbed by my shoulder. What does she want? Don't let it get out, hold it in.

"How dare you ignore me? You better listen if you don't want to get hurt. After all I'm an ability user."

She doesn't know every student here is an ability user? I glanced at her wrist. Her pulsera is orange , so she's a Cetus. (third lowest ranking). The other students must be enjoying the 'movie', I want to be a spectator too.

"Get your hands off of me...please." I said brushing her hands off my shoulder, I added please after realizing my tone came out harsher than I thought.

"You!"

"Stop bothering Bella-chan. We're the ones who requested her to sit beside us ." Hibiki said glancing at Zoey with a bored and annoyed expression .

I flinched when I sense the blood lust coming from Lucious. It wasn't directed at me but I can still feel it.

But I'm glad that I can finally sit down after standing so long. Now, I doubt she will stop pestering me so I guess....you should show her who's superior. This voice in my head....it's coming out again.

Show her playing with water will get her drowned.