But if I don't do something soon we will be in danger.

Turning around, I walked up to Aladdin and gently pat his head.

His head...

That's it!

The magic turban!

Looking around, I finally spotted the cloth. Grinning is trumph, I spread it out before placing Aladdin down and gesturing for the woman to sit down as well.

Now all I gotta do is find out how to make is fly.

Grabbing the ends, I buckled it before muttering a small, "Giddy up!"

Nothing.

Next was a small pull followed by a louder, "Arise O' magic Turban!"

Not even a nudge.

"Turban, yip-yip!"

Zilch.

For fucks sake, "Fly you dumb bitch!" I screamed and- oh would you look at that!

Nada.

"This disobedient little sh-" I was cut off by a blinding golden light surrounding Aladdin. It was short but long enough for me to see black spots when it vanishe-

"Where'd that blueberry go?!" I exclaimed, looking around the room for the smaller boy. "I know that child didn't just pull a disappearing act on me. Wait until I find him, I will make some blueberry jam out of him."

"Um..Karmi.." A timid voice spoke out, ignoring it I continued with my rant.

"I swear, how dare he go off after nearly dying! I'll find him and kill him myself!"

"Karmi!" The same voice called out, this time louder.

Growling, I turned around and hiss out, "What?!"

The brown haired girl didn't say anything, rather she just pointed towards the open door. "I swear if this is something stu..pid... oh.."

Blocking the exit was a crowd of people, however until regular people the rukh surrounding them was black.

Normally, if i were alone I would have charged at them the moment i saw them, not caring if they were good or back, just to blow off some steam. However...

"Ahh, there's too many of them. Karmi we are gonna die-"

"Don't jinx it!"

A loud yelled as let put before the people began to flood in, the intent to kill clear in the body language.

"Uh-oh," Grabbing the woman, I quickly ran towards the window and pushed her through. "I'll hold them off so go find somewhere safe to hide or something."

The woman nodded and ran off, leaving me to face the mob. Grinning, I used the only water spell I knew to create a small stream of water under our feet.

Dodging the sword that came flying down on my right, I quickly kicked the man away and backward into the mob behind him, causing them to stumble back a second.

But that second was all I needed to jump up onto the window seal. Flashing a taunting smirk, I snapped my fingers to create a small spark of lightning. "Idiots~." I taunted before sending the spark into the small stream. Watching as the mob all stupidly got electrocuted, the spark wasn't enough to kill them but they most definitely won't be moving anytime soon.

I let out a laugh hopping out the window and running towards the palace. Knowing the blueberry that's most definitely where he's at.

I was stopped a few times by people controlled by the black rukh. After shocking the eighth person I grew annoyed.

Pausing for a moment, I focused some rukh into my palm and allowed a sword made from light magic to appear. It was long and thin, a sword that was commonly used in fencing but sharper at the point.

After the weapon was created, I continued to run towards the palace, any enemy who came close enough was poked by the sword, after they were poked I would flood a bit of lightning into them, rendering them mobiless for the time being.

By the time I reached the palace gates, I was absolutely winded. Never before had I ran this long, it shows me just how unfit I actually am. Maybe I should tone down on the meats for a bit.

"Haha, yeah right!" Both Bast and I laughed out in union.

The deeper voice shocking me momentary as both he and Ebony both had been pretty quiet these past few days.

Patting my choker twice, I walked into the palace gates only to see a mess. There must have been a pretty wicked fight going on.

And i missed it!!

Clicking my tongue, I looked around before spotting the trio I was looking for. Marching towards the three, I stood in front of Aladdin before grabbing his chubby cheeks and stretching them out as far as they would go.

"There you are, you shitty blueberry. Who gave you permission to run off on your own?" I forced my voice to drop to a lower octave to sound more threatening.

"Owie! I sowwy Kawie, I won't do ish againnn." The small boy spoke out the best he could.

Letting go, I crossed my arms and let out of huff, "Damn right it won't."

Aladdin continued to rub his now red cheeks as he pouted. Looking down at Alibaba I saw the bruises and the body in his arms and came to the conclusion that he must have been fighting someone close to him.

Without a word, I pet the elders hair in an attempt to comfort him, not that I'll ever say that out loud. Thankfully, the blond didn't say a word, only flashed me a smile.

"But I really am sorry Karmi, you must have been worried." I felt my checks grow warm at Aladdins words.

"L-like he'll I was! Wh-who would be worried about you? Certainly not me, I have better things to do that stress over you."

"Ah, but while I was asleep I swore I heard you telling me to hurry up and get better soon. Something about you being lonely-"

"IM GONNA FUCKING DEMOLISH YOU, YOU SHITTY SMURF."

×××

Oh-ho? What's this? An update?

Also, I created 4 new OC's and I have no idea what to do with them. And I can't just trow them away so any ideas?

~Lilah